What is Kiss Don’t Tell Lip Scrub?
Callyssee Kiss Don’t Tell Lip Scrub is an exfoliating product that helps speed up the rate at which skin on your lips are renewed. You can use your fingers to scrub off those hardened skin and debris on your lips or, for better results, use a lip exfoliator brush.
Kiss Don’t Tell Lip Scrub – Does it Really Work?
Kiss Don’t Tell Lip Scrub combines several natural ingredients that work together to gently lift, exfoliate and eliminate dead skin from your lips so that newer, smoother lips can emerge in its place. There are several moisture-enhancing ingredients that reviews favor for inclusion in the best lip scrubs that you can derive from this lip balm which can help replenish moisture which your lips need to stay healthy and young looking.
What Are The Ingredients In Kiss Don’t Tell Lip Scrub
Callyssee Kiss Don’t Tell Lip Scrub has the following ingredients:
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil: It exfoliates your lips and stimulate faster regeneration of replacement skin that is newer, softer and lesser damaged. It also replenishes the moisture content of your lips, infuses Vitamin C, stimulates faster collagen production, and even improves blood circulation.
- Sunflower Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil: These oils soak your lips in moisture that smoothens and softens your skin. These also have a soothing effect on skin and are loaded with antioxidants that help defend your lips from free radical attacks.
- Avocado and Sesame Seed Oil: These oils enhance skin healing and rejuvenation. These oils improve your skin’s resilience from damage and deterioration.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): This is a powerful antioxidant and moisturizer. It helps restore your skin’s integrity by rebuilding the protective barrier.
- Coffee Arabica (Green Coffee): This ingredient improves local blood circulation.
How to apply Kiss Don’t Tell Lip Scrub
To use this product, begin by cleansing and wiping off impurities from your skin. Apply a generous amount of the scrub over your lips. Use your fingers to massage the product all over your lips or, use a lip exfoliator brush to achieve the best results.
Benefits of Kiss Don’t Tell Lip Scrub
- This product is made with all natural ingredients that have a very low risk of hurting or damaging your skin.
- Kiss Don’t Tell Lip Scrub reviews indicate that this product may bring about kissable and smoother lips.
- This product works best when applied with a lip exfoliator.
- This lip scrub is conveniently sold online.
- It functions to improve the quality of skin on your lips.
Disadvantages of Kiss Don’t Tell Lip Scrub
- This product appears to be available on the official store managed by its manufacturer only.
- Reviews about this product’s performance are limited and hard-to-find.
- This product is more expensive than most other lip scrubs in the market.
- The formula comes in a jar packaging which does little to protect the integrity of its contents.
- The item appears to have been discontinued because it is not listed on the official website.
Does Kiss Don’t Tell Lip Scrub Have Any Side-Effects?
Kiss Don’t Tell Lip Scrub Side effects are impossible to determine without a full ingredient listing. Based on what is known about this product, any of the botanical ingredients may cause irritation or allergic reactions depending on your tolerance for these ingredients.
Is it worth buying CallysseeKiss Don’t Tell Lip Scrub?
Reviews about this scrub are hard to find yet it does have some of the key ingredients that put it at par with the best lip scrubs in the market. Kiss Don’t Tell Lip Scrub speeds up exfoliation and the revelation of new skin. It may or may not work for you simply because every pair of lips are unique.
Frequently Asked Questions About Callyssee Kiss Don’t Tell Lip Scrub:
What is the Price of Kiss Don’t Tell Lip Scrub?
Callyssee Kiss Don’t Tell Lip Scrub is unknown since it is not listed on the brand website as of time of writing.
Where to buy Kiss Don’t Tell Lip Scrub?
This scrub may be bought only from the brand website.
Can I use the Kiss Don’t Tell Lip Scrub with makeup?
No, you have to wash it off before putting on your lipstick.