Trader Joe’s Blueberry Acai Facial Scrub Review
Trader Joe’s Blueberry Acai Facial Scrub Introduction
Trader Joe’s Blueberry Acai Facial Scrub, US $5.99 for a 2 oz. jar, is an all-natural facial scrub that promises to reinvigorate and re-energize your skin as you enjoy the sensationally refreshing scent and feel of this product.
What Does Trader Joe’s Blueberry Acai Facial Scrub Claim
Based on the manufacturer’s claims, this product has been formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Restore optimal nutrient and hydration levels to support the appearance of a healthier and rejuvenated skin
- Improve your skin tone while also promoting a brighter overall complexion
- Give you a refreshing and delightful scrub experience to relax your skin and your senses too
Trader Joe’s Blueberry Acai Facial Scrub Manufacturer’s Detail
Trader Joe’s is an all-American company that traces its origins to Pasadena in California. It was a chain of convenient stores that was established in the 50’s but only gained traction by 1967 when it changed its business model to carry one brand, many products from many suppliers but, all having one common denominator which is fresh ingredients. Today, the company is guided by a very simple principle: great food + great prices = Value.
Working of Trader Joe’s Blueberry Acai Facial Scrub
This product works by delivering a combination of physical scrubbing and natural AHA exfoliation to clear your skin of debris and impurities.
Trader Joe’s Blueberry Acai Facial Scrub Ingredients
- Blueberry: Loaded with antioxidants, this ingredient also revitalizes and brightens your complexion
- Acai: Also contains powerful antioxidants, this ingredient also encourages an enhanced skin cell regeneration and rejuvenation
- Alpha-Hydroxy Acids: Consists of citric acid, lactic acid and malic acid which work together to gently lift the damaged top layer as well as collect skin impurities to eliminate these from your skin
- Colloidal Oatmeal: Aids in delivering the beneficial ingredients of this product deep into your skin, while also rendering anti-inflammatory properties to this mixture
- Shea Butter: Provides superficial and deep nourishing action to your skin, it also helps relieve skin of irritation and chronic dryness
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Supports your skin in rebuilding and strengthening the protective barrier
Trader Joe’s Blueberry Acai Facial Scrub Pros
- This product has been mindfully sourced, manufactured and shelved to consider the freshness and potency of ingredients when it reaches you.
- Distributed by a company committed to delivering only high quality products that promote your overall health and well-being.
- This product does not contain toxic ingredients that commonly cause adverse impacts to your skin and to your overall health.
Trader Joe’s Blueberry Acai Facial Scrub Cons
- This product may stain fabrics.
- Trader Joe’s Blueberry Acai Facial Scrub reviews by users cannot be found anywhere.
Trader Joe’s Blueberry Acai Facial Scrub Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and plant -derived ingredients, depending on your history of allergies with these product components
- Increased risk for photoaging and photosensitivity due to AHAs
Trader Joe’s Blueberry Acai Facial Scrub must be applied on damp face. Massage in the product in upwards and circular strokes. Leave-on for a few minutes before scrubbing off completely with lukewarm water.
Trader Joe’s Blueberry Acai Facial Scrub is a skin care product that you can practically ingest for its super clean product formulation, and it comes at such an inexpensive price. As with any other product, however, you should always go back to your purpose for why you want to add another step in your routine. Exfoliation, without question, is for all. However, the exfoliation this product brings may be sufficient or not depending on your personal skin needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion: