Caudalie Deep Cleansing Exfoliator Review: Is It Really Good?
Caudalie Deep Cleansing Exfoliator Description
Caudalie Deep Cleansing Exfoliator, US $35 for 75 ml, offers to reveal your most flawless, most radiant skin ever. More specifically, this product is committed to deliver the following beauty benefits for your skin:
- Provide superficial and deep exfoliation to slough off dead skin cells and stimulate new skin to form and replace the damaged top layer
- Refine and purify your skin to help reveal a healthier complexion
- Support oily and combination skin in regulating excess oil production without drying out your skin
- Help tighten pores to smoothen out your complexion
- Relieve your skin from a lackluster and dull complexion
Caudalie is a brand that is motivated to provide only safe and natural ingredients for your skin, and one which has committed 1 per cent of its global sales to support environmental programs.
Caudalie Deep Cleansing Exfoliator Ingredients
- Natural Corn Beads: Helps slough off your skin to reveal deeper, less damaged layers
- Grape Fruit Water and Extracts: Deep moisturizes while also infusing skin with powerful antioxidant protection
- Vitamin E: Deep nourishes your skin
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Moisturizes and supports deep skin healing
- Menthol: Provides a cooling sensation to your skin which, the manufacturer claims, soothes and calm irritated skin
Use Caudalie Deep Cleansing Exfoliator once to twice weekly depending on your skin type and skin needs. Apply product on damp skin, massage in then rinse. For best results, use with the Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser if you have combination skin or, with the Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk if you have normal to dry skin.
Caudalie Deep Cleansing Exfoliator Advantages
- This product is formulated with 97 per cent naturally derived ingredients, and is rid of parabens, phthalates and sulfates.
- Manufacturer guarantees that the formula has been specifically formulated to address the exfoliation needs of people with combination to oily skin.
- This product has been dermatologically tested and has been declared by manufacturer to be safe for use on all skin types.
- A Caudalie Deep Cleansing Exfoliator review involving a user satisfaction survey involving 33 women revealed that 91 per cent of the subjects were satisfied with product results.
Caudalie Deep Cleansing Exfoliator Disadvantages
- This product is formulated with drying alcohol which can severely dry out your skin and, with long term use can cause your skin to become permanently damaged.
- This product is formulated with ingredients well-known to cause skin irritations, that includes fragrance ingredients and menthol.
- A Caudalie Deep Cleansing Exfoliator review pointed out how this formula can be extremely drying.
Caudalie Deep Cleansing Exfoliator is manufactured by a brand that has etched a niche in the natural, non-toxic niche, which happens to be the fastest growing market in the skin care industry. It’s sad to point out that, despite manufacturer claims, this product is formulated with three basic ingredients that should not have been considered for inclusion at all for their irritating and skin damaging effects. Those three are alcohol, fragrances, and menthol. Try this product at your own risk but, know that you have other choices.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."