iS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex Review: Should You Buy This Cleanser?
IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex Overview:
iS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex, US $42 for a 6 fl. oz. bottle, is a deep cleansing facial cleanser that utilizes alpha and beta hydroxy acids to promote your skin’s clarity and blemish-free complexion.
About IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Innovative Skincare (iS). This skin care company makes it its commitment and mission to create only formulations that specifically address your peculiar skin issues and that have a strong and solid scientific basis for its composition and combination. iS maintains its own R&D and manufacturing units. If you are a big fan of beauty for a cause, this brand supports cancer causes via its iS Cancer Care Program.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Purify your pores by drawing out impurities and sloughing off your skin’s damaged surface layer.
- Promote skin clarity by relieving your skin of various forms of inflammation to even out your skin tone and promote a more flawless complexion.
- Control and prevent acne and breakouts.
- Provide antioxidant protection.
What Are The Ingredients In Is Clinical Cleansing Complex?
- Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid: Derived from natural sources in this product, these exfoliating acids help improve you skin’s health and complexion.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Helps surface impurities and excess oils stuck in your pores to facilitate this product’s purifying functions.
- White Willow Bark: It strengthens your skin and makes it better capable of resisting factors that can permanently damage your skin as it simultaneously relieves your skin from irritation and other forms of inflammation.
- Antioxidants: This product contains a complex combination of Vitamin C, green tea, and other botanical extracts that defend your skin from free radicals and other environmental stressors that can damage your skin down to the cellular level.
- Retinyl Palmitate: It delivers anti-aging properties that facilitate correction of fine lines as well as lightening of dark marks.
- Phospholipids: Supports the restoration of your skin’s optimal moisture content and aids in restoring your skin’s optimal level of health.
Directions To Use:
IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex is meant to be used as the first step in your routine. To use, damp skin before applying a tiny amount of product, rubbing your hands together first to heat and activate it before massaging onto your skin. Rinse off with lukewarm water then pat dry.
- IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex utilizes an ultra mild exfoliating complex that cleanses deeply without drying up your skin.
- This product is perfectly suited for those who have an acne-prone skin type.
- The formula does not create foam which may take some getting used to.
- This product is significantly more expensive than other similar products that promise to deliver similar benefits for your skin.
- IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex reviews indicate that people who have drier skin types may need to layer with another thicker prooduct.
Does IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using iS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including retinol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for developing nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol.
IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex Customer Reviews:
IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex reviews read:
- “I have mixed feelings about this cleanser…it has a nice, silky consistency that spreads evenly over skin, and it makes my face feel nice and fresh…it doesnt foam up as much as Id like. Its hard to remove my layer of tinted moisturizer with this. It certainly doesnt remove makeup as well as my standard, fragrance-free foaming gel cleanser. I was hoping it would make a difference with my slightly irritated, acne-prone skin. I did not reduce the size or redness of my pimples. ” — User Review on LovelySkin
- “This cleanser can be used year ’round and on EVERY skin type. I have dry skin in the winter and oily skin in the summer, and this is the only cleanser I’ve ever used that deals with both and doesn’t strip my skin leaving it begging for moisture! Since I’ve been using IS Clinical products, I get compliments about my skin all the time!!!” — seaangel on SkinStore
IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex may be able to help you get acne and blemishes under control. However, this product is not formulated to be ideal for all skin types.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: