What Is IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex?
iS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex is a deep cleansing facial cleanser that utilizes alpha and beta hydroxy acids to promote your skin’s clarity and blemish-free complexion.
The product is manufactured by Innovative Skincare which is a company that claims to deliver clinically proven products that aim to improve the life, health, and appearance of its users. The company features a line of moisturizers, cleansers, sun protectants, and treatments that contain high-quality ingredients.
Pros and Cons of IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex
- Form:Mask, Gel
- Type:All Skin Type
- Benefit:Effectively Remove Eye Make-Up, Help Heal And Soothe The Skin
- Ingredients:Glycolic Acid, Antioxidants, Retinyl Palmitate, White Willow Bark
- Brand:IS CLINICAL
- Weight:6 fl oz (180 ml)
- IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex utilizes an ultra mild exfoliating complex that cleanses deeply without drying up your skin.
- This product is perfectly suited for those who have an acne-prone skin type.
- The formula does not create a foam which may take some getting used to.
- This product is significantly more expensive than other similar products that promise to deliver similar benefits for your skin.
- IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex reviews indicate that people who have drier skin types may need to layer with another thicker product.
- While the active ingredients of this formulation are considered effective, they come with a wide array of side effect.
- There are ingredients in this product that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun so it must be worn with sunscreen.
IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Innovative Skincare (iS). This skincare company makes it its commitment and mission to create only formulations that specifically address your peculiar skin issues and that have a strong and solid scientific basis for its composition and combination. iS maintains its own R&D and manufacturing units. If you are a big fan of beauty for a cause, this brand supports cancer causes via its iS Cancer Care Program.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Purify your pores by drawing out impurities and sloughing off your skin’s damaged surface layer.
- Promote skin clarity by relieving your skin of various forms of inflammation to even out your skin tone and promote a more flawless complexion.
- Control and prevent acne and breakouts.
- Provide antioxidant protection.
What are the Ingredients in IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex?
Glycolic Acid: This plant-derived acid is a proven exfoliator that removes dead skin cells while encouraging the production of new, healthy cells. It also helps unclog pores and by stimulating cellular turnover, it is an effective formula for improving the skin’s texture and appearance. However, it may cause a burning sensation to sensitive skin .
White Willow Bark: It strengthens your skin and makes it better capable of resisting factors that can permanently damage your skin as it simultaneously relieves your skin from irritation and other forms of inflammation .
Antioxidants: This product contains a complex combination of Vitamin C, green tea, and other botanical extracts that defend your skin from free radicals and other environmental stressors that can damage your skin down to the cellular level .
Retinyl Palmitate: It delivers anti-aging properties that facilitate correction of fine lines as well as lightening of dark marks. Considering that this is also a retinoid, it may also deliver various side effects such as peeling, flaking, skin redness, and stinging sensation .
How To Apply IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex?
IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex is meant to be used as the first step in your routine.
To use, damp skin before applying a tiny amount of product, rubbing your hands together first to heat and activate it before massaging onto your skin. Rinse off with lukewarm water then pat dry.
Does IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using iS Clinical Cleansing Complex:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including retinol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for developing nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol.
Que: Where To Buy IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex?
Ans: You can buy the product from its official website and online retailers.
Que: iS Clinical Cleansing Complex good?
Ans: Yes, it is very effective for removing makeup.
Que: iS Clinical Cleansing Complex pH level?
Ans: 5.6 pH level in the product.
Final Verdict: IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex
IS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex may be able to help you get acne and blemishes under control. However, this product is not formulated to be ideal for all skin types.
Below you'll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: