What is Ceramedx?
Ceramedx is a skincare line that consists of products that are specially designed and formulated to treat, relieve and beautify dry, sensitive skin. Rimeride-3 is the active complex that all Ceramedx products have in common.
This Moisturizer complex is composed of ceramides and prioritize the strengthening and refortification of your skin’s protective barrier function which helps keep moisture locked in while simultaneously providing enhanced protection from external causes of damage that age your skin.
Ceramedx – Does it Really Work?
Ceramedx products are geared towards improving the health, vitality and presentation of dry and sensitive skin. By delivering ceramides, products under this line help increase the volume of skin precursors that form a thin film on the surface layer of your skin. It works by strengthening your skin fibers and tightening skin synthesis.
In turn, these mechanisms benefit aging and mature skin by preventing moisture from escaping as well as by improving your skin’s resilience against both internal and external causes of damage that lead to aging. Reviews of how ceramides function to benefit skin confirm these benefits.
What Are The Ingredients In Ceramedx
Ingredients in the Ceramedx are:
- Rideramide-3: This complex acts as the active complex in this product line. It helps retain higher levels of moisture while also providing enhanced protection from damage caused by free radicals.
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter: It helps enhance skin repair and regeneration functions. It also floods your skin with a significant amount of moisture.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil: It renders its natural anti-inflammatory properties to help calm and relieve chronically irritated skin which is typical of dry, sensitive skin. It also nourishes with key vitamins and minerals your skin requires to become renewed.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Its high fatty acid content helps soothe and smoothen dry skin. It also delivers moisture that helps restore your skin’s naturally powerful ability to stay hydrated over a longer period of time.
- Ceramide NP: It works with your skin’s natural mechanisms for barrier repair. It refortifies your skin’s moisture barrier to help prevent moisture from escaping from the surface layer of your skin.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil: It deeply nourishes your skin and also protects it from damage. It promotes skin clarity and radiance of complexion by relieving redness and other signs of irritation.
How to apply Ceramedx
To use Ceramedx products, always follow manufacturer’s instructions closely.
Benefits of Ceramedx
- These products contain a proprietary ceramide complex that helps in rebuilding your skin’s barrier protection function which is essential for keeping dry skin moist and healthy.
- Reviews about ceramides confirm that these ingredients have the ability to restore your skin’s barrier protection function.
- This product line has been specially developed to cater to the special requirements of dry, sensitive skin types.
- None of the products under the Ceramedx line are formulated with parabens or petrolatum.
- Products under this line also do not contain fragrances that can irritate your skin.
Disadvantages of Ceramedx
- This product is formulated with potetially sensitizing ingredients that may cause irritations and allergic reactions.
- Reviews about Ceramedx products are rare and hard to find.
- Some users have shared that the products do little to help relieve their dry skin and to keep it moisturized.
- Some users have complained about how odd Ceramedx products smell.
- These products will deliver varying results across different users, and positive results are not guaranteed.
You May Also Like – Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Reviews
Does Ceramedx Have Any Side-Effects?
Ceramedx has the following Side effects:
- Silicones may worsen infections, acne and breakouts
- Phenoxyethanol is a neurotoxin that may negatively affect your brain and nerves with regular exposure to this chemical.
Is it worth buying Ceramedx?
Reviews validate the capability of ceramides in restoring the skin’s protective barrier function. Ceramedx uses ceramides as key active ingredients and may potentially improve the health and vitality of sensitive and chronically dry skin. Still, there are no guarantees that what works for others will also work well for you.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ceramedx:
What is the Price of Ceramedx?
Ceramedx sells for $17.99 for a 170 g jar.
Who Should Use Ceramedx?
This product line is specially developed for use on dry, sensitive skin types that are ideally adult skin.
Should I use the Ceramedx once or twice daily?
Frequency of use should be based on your skin’s tolerance and on the recommendations of the manufacturer. Always check the labels and follow usage instructions more closely.
Where To Find It?
Product can be purchased through the Official Website.