Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser Review
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Introduction
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser, US $, is a cleansing solution that helps loosen up impurities and eliminate these from your skin without damaging your skin’s protective barrier.
What Does CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Claim
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Provides a cleansing solution that is tough on dirt, grime and other impurities but will not damage the skin’s barrier
- Deliver deep cleansing that won’t tighten nor dry out your skin
- Heal and strengthen your skin’s protective barrier by delivering ceramides to help restore it
- Help restore your skin’s optimal nutrient and moisture levels even as you cleanse
- Leave your skin with a clean and refreshing after cleanse feel
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Manufacturer’s Detail
“Advanced skincare without prescription,” is the overarching beauty philosophy that drives CeraVe in formulating its skin care line. CeraVe boasts of innovative formulas that are infused with ceramides, the main ingredient behind every product produced by this brand, which helps strengthen your skin and prevents further damage and aging. On the other hand, its Multivesicular Emulsion (MVE) technology helps the beneficial ingredients sink deep into your skin where these are gradually released over time for better skin absorption and assimilation.
Working of CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
This product rids your skin of impurities with a single, straight wash. It further adds in the restorative power of ceramides, and other moisture-reviving ingredients to keep your skin from drying out.
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Ingredients
- Niacinamide: Also Vitamin B3, this ingredient helps restore healthy circulation, revitalizes skin cells, and improves your skin’s hydration
- Ceramides: Supports your skin in rebuilding and repairing the protective barrier to make your skin more resilient from future damage and signs of skin aging
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts water molecules from the surroundings to rest on your skin, this ingredient helps restore your skin’s optimal hydration functions
- Emollients: Deliver a deep moisturizing feel to your skin that gives comfort to the surface layer while also giving the deeper layers a moisture boost that feels intensely hydrating
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate: Acts as an emulsifier, it lifts, dissolves, and eliminates impurities from your skin
- Sodium Lauroyl Lactylates: Responsible for giving this product a foamy consistency when applied on to your skin, it helps loosen up toughened impurities on your skin, and penetrates skin easily which helps in delivering other beneficial ingredients in this formula deep into your skin while also leaving a moisturizing effect on skin
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Pros
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be non-comedogenic, won’t clog pores, and won’t start breakouts.
- This product is suitable for use on all skin types but, people who have normal to dry skin types are bound to enjoy the most benefits.
- This product, like every other product from CeraVe, are never tested on animals.
- This product is fragrance-free.
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Cons
- This product contains deep skin penetrating ingredients that can cause the delivery as well of other ingredients that can harm your skin and overall health, that includes Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate.
- CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser reviews indicate that different people respond differently to this product.
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to some ingredients, depending on your history of allergies
- Increased risk for endocrine-related diseases and hormonal irregularities due to parabens
- Increased risk for reproductive health diseases due to EDTA
- Increased risk for cancers due to Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate which can easily become contaminated with carcinogens which it delivers deep into your skin
Apply CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser on damp skin. Massage then, rinse off completely with lukewarm water.
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “I bought this because I read great reviews about the product. I have used the wash and creams 3 times and my skin is totally breaking out.”
- “Great, great facial cleanser! It’s all I’m using now on my oily, sensitive skin. It gets my skin clean, rinses clean and doesn’t dry it out.”
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser cleanses your skin and so much more. Beyond moisturizers, this formula gives you ceramides which helps restore your protective barrier. Unfortunately, it also comes with several compromises in the form of toxic chemicals that can get in the way of your health and well-being. You know you got better choices.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: