Clarins Body Fit Anti Cellulite Contouring Expert Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Clarins Body Fit Anti Cellulite Contouring Expert?
As per the manufacturer, Clarins Body Fit Anti Cellulite Contouring Expert, US $70 for 6.9 oz., offers a solution to your pesky and persistent cellulite issues. More specifically, this product commits to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Improve microcirculation which, in turn, improves nutritional content of your skin.
- Boost moisture to plump, raise and firm up affected skin.
- Improve skin metabolism and fluid drainage so as to expel unwanted fluid deposits that makes skin and cellulites budge even more.
- Promote the better digestion of trapped fats to make your cellulites appear less visible. However, there is no substantial evidence to prove it is effective.
- Soothe deeper layers of your skin while leaving a smoothening effect on the surface layer
Product was designed by Clarins, one of the big brands in skin care recognized the world over.
What are the Ingredients in Clarins Body Fit Anti Cellulite Contouring Expert?
- Quince Leaf Extract: Helps firm up skin and restore skin elasticity.
- Water Mint: Helps improve fluid drainage and excretion of unwanted fats that help improve the appearance of cellulites.
- Hazel Seed Oil: Nourishes and restores your skin’s healthy moisture levels to soften it and make it appear firmer and denser.
- Caffeine: Improves microcirculation, as it opens up veins underneath application area, causing fluids to rush in and make skin appear plumper and cellulites less visible. Al-though, excess use of caffeine make your body to dehydrate.
- Escin: Derived from horse chestnut, helps restore proper and healthy fluid drainage to remove toxins and excess fluids that make your skin wobbly and rippled.
- Menthol: Swells skin on the affected area to rid it of dimpling and the orange peel appearance of cellulites.
How to apply Clarins Body Fit Anti Cellulite Contouring Expert?
For best results, the manufacturer suggests –
- To use Clarins Body Fit Anti Cellulite Contouring Expert on freshly cleansed skin and apply with a vigorous massage for better product absorption.
- For best results, follow application instructions using Clarins’ Self Massage Body Contouring Method included with the product labels.
Benefits of Clarins Body Fit Anti Cellulite Contouring Expert
- Product is recommended by the manufacturer for use on all skin types. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Product has been formulated with an in-house research and development efforts that discovered the cellulite reduction benefits that can be derived from Quince extract.
- Quick absorbent, non-greasy formula that instantly plumps skin.
- Manufacturer reports on the results of a study involving 84 women and 4 weeks of product use, 80 per cent said that their skin became firmer while cellulites appeared less noticeable.
Disadvantages of Clarins Body Fit Anti Cellulite Contouring Expert
- Product contains alcohol, butylene glycol, fragrance ingredients, and menthol — ingredients that are well-known to cause severe skin irritations, making this product highly not recommended for use by people with sensitive and problematic skin.
- There is not enough evidence supporting product claim that Quince Leaf Extract can help fight saggy skin and cellulites, rather that this ingredient is best ingested to derive any health benefit.
- Product does not offer any cumulative benefits that can be derived from regular, long-term use.
Final verdict: Clarins Body Fit Anti Cellulite Contouring Expert
Clarins Body Fit Anti Cellulite Contouring Expert may be handing you the star ingredients necessary for you to achieve firmer, denser skin that makes cellulites fade into view. Products such as this, however, do not resolve the root causes of cellulites, and any benefit you may notice are short-lived and temporary and the return policy is also not mentioned in official website.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.