Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Clinique Moisturizing Gel?
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel is a product that is meant help you keep a young looking skin for long period. It is suitable for use by people with oily/combination or oily skin.
It has tightening ingredients that helps you achieve a youthful skin. It is a product that is sold through online and it is priced at $27.00 only. Although it may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
It is a product by Clinique. This is a company that was founded with belief of creating great skin. It claims to utilize simple routines as well as producing clinically proven products that work well for desired results without harming your skin.
It is a good practice to always read customer reviews for this product so that you can gauge its performance and be cautious of any signs of harmful reactions if any. This will help you achieve the best out of this formula.
Clinique Moisturizing Gel- Does It Really Work?
Its manufacturer claims the following about CLINIQUE Moisturizing Gel:
- It is known to be a lightweight formula that absorbs quickly for you to achieve desired results faster.
- It is known to be oil free formula.
- It is a refreshing formula that helps you achieve all day hydration of the skin.
- It has no parabens in it.
What Are The Ingredients In Clinique Moisturizing Gel?
CLINIQUE Moisturizing Gel ingredients are as summarized below:
- Dimethicone – It forms a protective barrier to help preventing water loss. However can actually increase skin irritation.
- Silica – It is used as anti-caking in the formula.
- Butylenes glycol – It is responsible in attracting moisture from the environment onto your skin and retains it for a better looking skin. It ensures that the skin does not dry out.
- Glycerin – It is known to acts as humectant and therefore, keeps your skin well hydrated all day long but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Caffeine – It is used as an anti aging element that prevent your skin from premature signs.
How To Apply Clinique Moisturizing Gel
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- You should apply this formula twice in a day all over your face, throat or other troubled area.
Benefits Of Clinique Moisturizing Gel
- It ensures that you achieve young looking skin.
- Leaves your skin feeling fresh and comfortable.
- It helps in hydrating your skin all day long. Although customers reviews tells a different story.
Disadvantages Of CLINIQUE Moisturizing Gel
- There is less information on the components found in CLINIQUE Moisturizing Gel.
- This product is not suitable for all skin types.
- Customer reviews state that the formula is not that effective.
- This product may cause skin dryness.
Does Clinique Moisturizing Gel Have Any Side-Effects?
CLINIQUE Moisturizing Gel side effects are not cited in the website. However, it contains Butylene Glycol as one of its main ingredients which may cause skin dryness.
Final Verdict: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel is a skincare formula that improves the appearance of your skin. It is responsible in addressing dryness of your skin as it hydrates the skin for a supple and soft skin. It is meant to combat oiliness of the skin and ensures that you keep a young looking skin for longer period.
CLINIQUE Moisturizing Gel is known to make sure that your skin feels comfortable and fresh.
It is claimed to work well for desired results. However, you are advised to read its reviews and find out more on its components before settling on using this formula.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: