Cosmedica Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review: Is It Really Effective?
Cosmedica Hyaluronic Acid Serum Introduction
Cosmedica Skincare Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum has hydrating and plumping properties to combat dryness and aging skin while providing balanced moisture to rejuvenate skin’s youthful glow.
Formulated with 100% pure hyaluronic acid, it is an advanced formula that enhances the skin’s moisture balance while reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and brightening its appearance.
An all-natural and organic 1 oz. bottle of Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum costs $10.90.
Cosmedica Hyaluronic Acid Serum Claims
Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum is said to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, delivering long-lasting moisture and plumping. It has strength pro formula for dry and oily skin, fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, sun spots, age spots, and uneven skin tone. It has anti-aging skincare properties that fills in and diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles for that noticeable difference with visibly plumper, softer and smoother skin.
Cosmedica Hyaluronic Acid Serum Manufacturer’s Detail
Cosmedica Skincare is committed to providing the healthiest and most beautiful complexion possible through simple yet high-quality products that they formulated their products with the purest, most advanced ingredients in order to deliver unparalleled results.
All Cosmedica products are made of all-natural, paraben-free ingredients and none are tested on animals. They have no fillers, synthetic dyes, or artificial fragrances.
In Cosmedica, they have a minimalist skin care philosophy – that is to include only the most effective active ingredients and delivery systems to maximize the potency and efficiency of each formulation for best results.
They accept return or exchange of products within 30 days of purchase date.
Cosmedica Hyaluronic Acid Serum Ingredients
These are the ingredients contained in this product:
- Distilled Water – Is used as solvent to dissolve ingredients that impart skin benefit.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Has the ability to penetrate the skin and hold onto water, helps to replace Hyaluronic acid lost caused by natural skin aging process and sun exposure.
- Benzyl Alcohol – Is a colorless liquid that has a mild, pleasant aromatic scent and is used as preservative, fragrance ingredient, and solvent to dissolve other ingredients to make a smooth formula or solution.
Cosmedica Hyaluronic Acid Serum Pros
- This product is fragrance and oil-free so it can be safe to use on all skin types.
- A 100% pure hyaluronic acid serum formula to improve skin texture and brightness with intense moisture and balance.
- Cosmedica uses natural and organic ingredients. Their products are also paraben and cruelty free.
- Readily available online.
Cosmedica Hyaluronic Acid Serum Cons
- Cosmedica did not provide for a list of ingredient ratio, especially in its benzyl alcohol content.
- No scientific study or illustration to back up manufacturer’s claim.
Cosmedica Hyaluronic Acid Serum Side Effects
The simple formula of Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum should have no harmful side effects however they should have also included how much benzyl alcohol is contained in the product.
After cleansing and toning, apply 1-2 drops onto face and décolleté every morning and night daily. Follow on with a favorite moisturizer for best results.
1. “I mix this with both day and night face creams. I swear by it! One and a half years away from 60 and still hanging on.” – Marla
2. “I’m not 100% on this serum. I feel it dried me out quite a bit.” – Cat
Cosmedica Skincare Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum is designed to combat dryness and aging skin while providing balanced moisture to rejuvenate skin’s youthful glow. It has a simple formula with all-natural and organic ingredients that aims to give the best results for the skin.
Containing benzyl alcohol doesn’t pose much of a concern on causing allergic reaction had Cosmedica indicated the percentage of its concentration in this product. The Cosmetic Ingredient Review (CIR) has concluded that it’s safe for use in cosmetic products up to five percent while the European Union allowed it as a preservative at a maximum concentration of one percent.
There are mixed reactions to this product, some find it effective while others say it is too watery and drying for their skin. As individual results vary, it is important to find the right product that will best give solutions to your anti-aging skin care needs and requirements.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: