Cosmedica Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
What is Cosmedica Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum?
As per the site, all Cosmedica products are made of all-natural, paraben-free ingredients and none are tested on animals. They have no fillers, synthetic dyes, or artificial fragrances.
In Cosmedica, they have a minimalist skin care philosophy – that is to include only the most effective active ingredients and delivery systems to maximize the potency and efficiency of each formulation for best results.Cosmedica Skincare Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum has hydrating and plumping properties to combat dryness and aging skin while providing balanced moisture to rejuvenate skin’s youthful glow.
Formulated with 100% pure hyaluronic acid, it is an advanced formula that enhances the skin’s moisture balance while reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and brightening its appearance.
An all-natural and organic 1 oz. bottle of Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum costs $10.90.
Cosmedica Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum- Does it really work?
The manufacturer claims that Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, delivering long-lasting moisture and plumping. It has strength pro formula for dry and oily skin, fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, sun spots, age spots, and uneven skin tone. It has anti-aging skincare properties that fills in and diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles for that noticeable difference with visibly plumper, softer and smoother skin.
What are the ingredients in Cosmedica Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum
These are the ingredients contained in this product:
- Distilled Water – Is used as solvent to dissolve ingredients that impart skin benefit.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – This is used as eyelash enhancers. It keeps keep lashes moisturized through the complete growth cycle. However, it may cause itching or skin irritation.
- Benzyl Alcohol – Is a colorless liquid that has a mild, pleasant aromatic scent and is used as preservative, fragrance ingredient, and solvent to dissolve other ingredients to make a smooth formula or solution.
- Methylparaben: Easily absorbed through the skin and is generally considered non-irritating and considered safe when used in low percentages.
Benefit of Cosmedica Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- This product is fragrance and oil-free so it can be safe to use on most of the skin types but might not be suitable for sensitive skin type.
- A 100% pure hyaluronic acid serum formula to improve skin texture and brightness with intense moisture and balance.
- Cosmedica uses natural and organic ingredients. Their products are also paraben and cruelty free.
Disadvantages of Cosmedica Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Cosmedica did not provide for a list of ingredient ratio, especially in its benzyl alcohol content.
- No scientific study or illustration to back up manufacturer’s claim.
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
- The fragrant ingredients included in this formula may actually worsen the appearance of expression lines.
Does Cosmedica Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum have any Side Effects?
The simple formula of Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum should have no harmful side effects however they should have also included how much benzyl alcohol is contained in the product.
How to apply Cosmedica Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum
After cleansing and toning, apply 1-2 drops onto face and décolleté every morning and night daily. Follow on with a favorite moisturizer for best results.
Final Verdict- Cosmedica Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Cosmedica Skincare Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum is designed to combat dryness and aging skin while providing balanced moisture to rejuvenate skin’s youthful glow. It has a simple formula with all-natural and organic ingredients that aims to give the best results for the skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."