IT Cosmetics Confidence In a Cream Review: Is It Really Effective?
Confidence in a Cream Introduction
Confidence in a Cream is a moisturizing super cream that combines collagen and hyaluronic acid to plump fine lines and wrinkles. It also contains niacin, peptides, a super ceramide complex and other high-performance ingredients to enhance skin’s texture, firmness and moisture level – as well as to reduce discoloration and minimize appearance of pores.
A rejuvenating concentrate complex that is said to be perfect for all skin types, Confidence in a Cream is sold at $48.00 per 60 ml jar.
Confidence in a Cream Claims
Based on results observed in a consumer panel survey as per IT cosmetics’ website, 100% of the users said that their skin became soft, smooth and infused with moisture. 97% of them said that their skin looked and felt rejuvenated while 94% said that their skin felt younger and healthier and 81% said that their pores appeared minimized, and fine lines and wrinkles appeared less noticeable.
Confidence in a Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
Innovative Technology is IT – IT Cosmetics wants to create products that are game-changing, as well as life-changing that they develop innovative products that harness cutting-edge, anti-aging technologies and skin-loving ingredients to truly empower real women everywhere.
Led by co-founder and CEO Jamie Kern Lima, who started selling their products in boutique stores and on QVC in 2008, IT Cosmetics expanded into Canada by 2009 as the line had gotten a lot of exposure on network television.
They ship for free on orders over $25.00 and will gladly accept a return of any item purchased from their online shop upon receiving it within 30 days of the purchase date.
Confidence in a Cream Ingredients
- Niacin – Vitamin B3, promotes the turnover of new skin cells. It repairs sun damaged skin and strengthens the moisture barrier that helps in creating younger-looking skin and preventing the effects of aging at the source.
- Peptides – have the ability to help revitalize skin’s building blocks so it becomes more resilient.
- Antioxidants – combat free radicals to help prevent or reduce wrinkles.
- Collagen – is responsible for giving skin elasticity and moisture.
- Hyaluronic Acid – to prevent the effects of aging, it helps retain collagen, increase moisture, and provide elasticity and flexibility.
- Ceramides – are lipid molecules found in high concentrations within cell membranes in the upper layer of the skin. They hold skin cells together, forming a protective layer that plumps the skin and holds moisture. They also act as a barrier against bacteria and environmental pollutants.
- Colloidal Oatmeal – natural and gentle cleanser that hydrates the skin, evens out skin tone and texture, and locks in moisture within the skin.
Confidence in a Cream Pros
- The anti-aging armour rejuvenating concentrate in Confidence in a Cream combines collagen and hyaluronic acid to plump fine lines and wrinkles. While niacin, peptides, a ceramide complex and other high-performance ingredients immerse the skin in moisture, smooth texture, enhance firmness, and reduce the look of pores and discoloration.
- Confidence in a Cream is said to be perfect for all skin types and 100% cruelty free.
Confidence in a Cream Cons
- No complete list of ingredients amount ratio provided in their website.
- No scientific studies to back up manufacturer’s claim.
Confidence in a Cream Side Effects
Confidence in a Cream has listed good ingredients so it should have no known harmful side effects.
Apply to clean skin in the morning and evening. Use Confidence in a Cream under a favorite makeup and it will help your favorite foundation, powder, highlighter and blush glide on evenly for an all-day wear.
- 1. “Love this moisturizer!!!! Leaves your skin feeling drenched in light emollients all day long. Not heavy or greasy. I use a light layer under foundation and thicker layer without makeup.” – Jeanine Love
- 2. “My face is super soft since using this product. I use it only in the morning. If I use too much my face feels oily. Try to avoid your lips as it doesn’t taste the best. (Wish it wasn’t so expensive).” – Kayla
Although this product is said to contain wonderful ingredients, here are some points to ponder before giving it a try.
Since Confidence in a Cream comes in a jar packaging, it may not keep the most beneficial ingredients (antioxidants, cell-communicating ingredients such as vitamin C and retinol, among many others, and skin-repairing ingredients) stable once opened since they are sensitive to light and air.
Confidence in a Cream contains several fragrant oils that may irritate skin, as well as cause discoloration – so it is always important to have a patch test before using any product.
The citrus oils may cause a phototoxic reaction. Though extremely uncommon, it is activated by exposure to sunlight and causes damage to the skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: