Cosmetics Confidence Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Cosmetics Confidence Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Confidence in a Cream is a moisturizing super cream that combines collagen and hyaluronic acid to plump fine lines and wrinkles. It also contains niacin, peptides, a super ceramide complex and other high-performance ingredients to enhance skin’s texture, firmness and moisture level – as well as to reduce discoloration and minimize appearance of pores.
However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
A rejuvenating concentrate complex that is said to be perfect for all skin types, Confidence in a Cream is sold at $48.00 per 60 ml jar.
Innovative Technology is IT – IT Cosmetics wants to create products that are game-changing, as well as life-changing that they develop innovative products that harness cutting-edge, anti-aging technologies and skin-loving ingredients to truly empower real women everywhere.
Led by co-founder and CEO Jamie Kern Lima, who started selling their products in boutique stores and on QVC in 2008, IT Cosmetics expanded into Canada by 2009 as the line had gotten a lot of exposure on network television.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Cosmetics Confidence Cream?
- What are the ingredients In Cosmetics Confidence Cream?
- What are the ingredients In Cosmetics Confidence Cream?
- Benefits of Cosmetics Confidence Cream
- Disadvantages of Cosmetics Confidence Cream
- How to apply Cosmetics Confidence Cream
- Final Verdict: IT Cosmetics Confidence In a Cream
Cosmetics Confidence Cream – Does it Really Work?
Based on results observed in a consumer panel survey as per IT cosmetics’ website, 100% of the users said that their skin became soft, smooth and infused with moisture. 97% of them said that their skin looked and felt rejuvenated while 94% said that their skin felt younger and healthier and 81% said that their pores appeared minimized, and fine lines and wrinkles appeared less noticeable.
What are the ingredients In Cosmetics Confidence Cream?
- Niacin – Vitamin B3, promotes the turnover of new skin cells. It repairs sun damaged skin and strengthens the moisture barrier that helps in creating younger-looking skin and preventing the effects of aging at the source.
- Peptides – have the ability to help revitalize skin’s building blocks so it becomes more resilient.
- Antioxidants – combat free radicals to help prevent or reduce wrinkles.
- Collagen – is responsible for giving skin elasticity and moisture.
- Hyaluronic Acid – to prevent the effects of aging, it helps retain collagen, increase moisture, and provide elasticity and flexibility.However it may cause allergic reactions.
Benefits of Cosmetics Confidence Cream
- The anti-aging armour rejuvenating concentrate in Confidence in a Cream combines collagen and hyaluronic acid to plump fine lines and wrinkles.
- While niacin, peptides, a ceramide complex and other high-performance ingredients immerse the skin in moisture, smooth texture, enhance firmness, and reduce the look of pores and discoloration. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Disadvantages of Cosmetics Confidence Cream
No complete list of ingredients amount ratio provided in their website.
- No scientific studies to back up manufacturer’s claim.
Does Cosmetics Confidence Cream have any Side Effects
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
How to apply Cosmetics Confidence Cream
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
- Apply to clean skin in the morning and evening.
- Use Confidence in a Cream under a favorite makeup and it will help your favorite foundation, powder, highlighter and blush glide on evenly for an all-day wear.
Final Verdict: IT Cosmetics Confidence In a Cream
Although this product is said to contain wonderful ingredients, here are some points to ponder before giving it a try.
Since Confidence in a Cream comes in a jar packaging, it may not keep the most beneficial ingredients (antioxidants, cell-communicating ingredients such as vitamin C and retinol, among many others, and skin-repairing ingredients) stable once opened since they are sensitive to light and air.
Confidence in a Cream contains several fragrant oils that may irritate skin, as well as cause discoloration – so it is always important to have a patch test before using any product.
The citrus oils may cause a phototoxic reaction. Though extremely uncommon, it is activated by exposure to sunlight and causes damage to the skin. In order to return a purchase, you must contact customer service. It is unclear if you will receive your money back for a returned order.
As skin ages, it is more likely to become dry, rough and prone to developing lines and wrinkles.Using a regular skin moisturizer is not always the solution as mature skin requires a more intense treatment. Applying specially formulated creams and serums which are designed to penetrate deep down to the cells is key in keeping the skin fully hydrated and moisturized. Treatments which actually encourage the production of the skin’s own natural oils are most beneficial as are those which form a protective barrier on the skin surface to lock in moisture for long lasting hydration. Using products like this ensure the skin looks plumper, with a smoother, line-free surface.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."