What is Creative Rx?
Creative Rx is a topical anti-aging formula that functions to improve the appearance of aged skin. It is said to help get rid of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
It is also recommended for dull-looking it. With regular use, this formula is said to improve the health and youth of the skin, making it softer, smoother, and more radiant.
Who is the manufacturer of Creative Rx?
Unfortunately, Creative Rx doesn’t have an official website nor any information about the manufacturer.
What are the active ingredients used in Creative Rx?
There is no list of ingredients coming from the official website. Below are just some of the ingredients listed by third-party websites.
- Glycerin – a popular skin conditioner commonly added in many cosmetic and personal care products; it restores skin elasticity and may help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, and undereye puffiness (source).
- Dimethicone Copolymer – a binding agent that helps skincare formulations adhere better to the skin; it also forms a protective barrier on which water binds, thus giving the skin a silky smooth feel.
- Retinol – a form of vitamin A the plumps up the skin by inducing collagen formation; it also corrects skin discolorations and improve overall skin tone.
- Spilanthes acmella flower extract – hailed as a natural alternative to botox due to its ability to induce numbness and reduce facial tension.
- Black Currant Seed Extract – rich in antioxidants and other nourishing ingredients, making it useful in the treatment of various skin conditions like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis; it also has some healing properties that help repair damaged cells of the skin and hair.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – more popularly known as vitamin E, it possesses powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and skin nourishing properties according to a review published in the Linus Pauling Institute.
How does Creative Rx work?
Collagen is one main structural protein of many tissues in the body, including the skin. It is what gives the skin its volume and firm appearance.
Unfortunately, collagen production decreases as one ages, making the skin look dull and wrinkled. Creative Rx works to increase collagen production by the body to restore the skin’s youthful appearance.
It also consists of other ingredients to moisturize and nourish the skin, thus leaving it healthy and younger-looking.
What are the advantages of using Creative Rx?
- It is said to boost collagen production, as well as hydrate and nourish the skin.
- It may reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It may improve skin firmness and elasticity.
What are the disadvantages of using Creative Rx?
- It doesn’t seem to have an official website.
- There is no list of ingredients – the ones available are provided only by third party websites.
- There are no clinical studies to support its safety and effectiveness.
- There are no reviews from actual users.
Is it worth buying Creative Rx?
It is difficult to know for sure if Creative Rx works as well as they say it does because there are no scientific studies to back it up.
Most anti-aging formulas today support their claims by presenting clinical studies, making them both believable and actually reliable. If there are no studies, reviews from actual users should somehow suffice. Sad to say, Creative Rx also lacks these.
Q: How much is Creative Rx?
A: There is no information as to how much Creative Rx costs. Even third party websites have no information about the price. All the “click here” or “order now” links lead to a different product.
Q: Who should use Creative Rx?
A: Creative Rx is said to be suitable for individuals who are looking to reduce the signs of aging on their skin. The say it’s best in moisturizing and nourishing dry, dull skin.
Q: Are there any side effects of using Creative Rx?
A: There are no reports of side effects associated with the use of Creative Rx. Since we don’t know what’s in it, it is best to use the product with caution and stop it right away once unwanted reactions show up.
Q: How should you use/apply Creative Rx?
A: Like any other anti-aging formula, Creative Rx must be used on a daily basis for the best results. It is safe to assume that the product must be used two times a day on clean, dry skin.
Q: Does it have a return policy?
A: Again, we’re not sure if the product is with or without a return policy, but none of the third-party websites mentioned the presence of such.
Changes in the skin is one of the first things we notice as we grow older. If you’re looking for an anti-aging solution that doesn’t require needles, surgery, or other invasive procedures, then products like Creative Rx is a good way to go. Is it, though?
The product has many disadvantages to it, so we can’t recommend it. There are no clinical studies or customer reviews to prove it’s worth so the only thing to do to know whether it works or not is to try the product yourself.
Then again, if you dislike the idea of spending money on products that you’re not sure of, we suggest looking for alternatives. The market is flooded with so many anti-aging formulas and we’re certain that you’ll find one that suits your needs.