Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And MoreAdvertising Disclosure ?
What Is Sunday Riley Good Genes One Lactic Acid?
Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid is one of the more popular Anti-Aging products in the Sunday Riley range, and targets aging, dull and puffy skin. The product is sold through a variety of online skincare retailers including Dermstore which features a lot of relevant information about the product.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is Sunday Riley Good Genes One Lactic Acid?
- Sunday Riley Good Genes One Lactic Acid– Does It Really Work?
- What Are The Ingredients In Sunday Riley Good Genes One Lactic Acid?
- Benefits of Sunday Riley Good Genes One Lactic Acid
- Disadvantages of Sunday Riley Good Genes One Lactic Acid
- Does Sunday Riley Good Genes One Lactic Acid Have Any Side Effects?
- How To Apply Sunday Riley Good Genes One Lactic Acid?
- Sunday Riley Good Genes One Lactic Acid Review – Final Verdict
There is no official website for the Sunday Riley range of skincare products so very little is known about the company. Sunday Riley is the founder of the brand and seems to have a good reputation in the skincare business. The products are all natural and cruelty-free and the manufacturer’s aim is to produce products that are ‘powered by science and balanced by botanicals’. The Sunday Riley company is located in the USA Sunday Riley herself has been featured in several magazines as a skincare expert.
Described as a ‘multi purpose lactic acid treatment’ Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid is available at a cost of $158.00 for 1.7oz.
Sunday Riley Good Genes One Lactic Acid: Does it Really work?
According to the information on the product’s page featured on the Dermstore retail site, Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid the claims to have the following effects:
- It helps natural collagen production
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Exfoliates the dull skin surface
- Brightens the skin and gives it a more radiant appearance
- Reduces pore size
Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid aims to be a multi-purpose product that can be used by men and women of all ages and skin types. Although it contains lactic acid, which has a reputation for not being suitable for sensitive skin, this product claims to be gentle and, due to the inclusion of Aloe, soothing for the skin. While it is the lactic acid that is responsible for the exfoliating effects on the skin, other botanicals included in the blend also help to brighten the skin and reduce the severity of discoloration, moisturize and treat fine lines and wrinkles, and boost the skin’s radiance.
What are the Ingredients in Sunday Riley Good Genes One Lactic Acid?
- Lactic Acid: Contained in an amount of 5%, this purified grade un-neutralized lactic acid works to exfoliate the skin, ridding it of dead skin cells that give the skin a dull appearance.
- Licorice: A well-known food ingredient, Licorice has a brightening effect on the skin and lightens areas affected by hyperpigmentation
- Aloe: Soothes the skin and is particularly beneficial for skin that is easily irritated but it may cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Lemongrass: Is responsible for boosting the skin’s own natural radiance and adding to a more youthful appearance.
Benefits Of Sunday Riley Good Genes One Lactic Acid
- The product is a multi-purpose formula
- It plumps and smooths fine lines and wrinkles but it may cause itchy skin.
- It can be mixed with other Sunday Riley products and used as a face mask
- The formula encourages collagen production
Disadvantages Of Sunday Riley Good Genes One Lactic Acid
- The product is expensive
- Not all ingredients are explained in detail
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combinaton of active ingredients is weak.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
Does Sunday Riley Good Genes One Lactic Acid Have any Side Effects?
Anyone using Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid formula is unlikely to experience any harmful side effects. Despite the fact it contains lactic acid, it has been formulated for all skin types including sensitive skin.
How To Apply Sunday Riley Good Genes One Lactic Acid?
- The formula can be applied to skin on a daily basis, either on its own or under moisturizer.
- Additionally, it can be used as a face mask by mixing it with other Sunday Riley products and leaving on the skin for 5-10 minutes.
Final Verdict: Sunday Riley Good Genes One Lactic Acid
Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid seems to be a popular product among those who have written reviews on the Dermstore website. It is a high quality product that uses a superior blend of beneficial ingredients which may be reflected in the higher price. There is no doubt that this product is expensive and it would be helpful if the Sunday Riley company had their own official website to offer more information to prospective customers.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."