Yana Daily Collagen Shots Review: Should You Buy This Anti-Aging-Cream?
Yana Daily Collagen Shots Overview
Yana Daily Collagen Shots are oral collagen supplements available in liquid and tablet forms, available in the following packages:
Liquid Daily Collagen Shots, 16 fl. oz. bottle
Tablets Daily Collagen Shots, in 28- and 14-bottle packages
About Yana Daily Collagen Shots — Does It Really Work?
These collagen shots are brewed and prepared by Image Skincare — “created by an aesthetician, formulated by a plastic surgeon, and represented by a network of 20,000 skincare professionals in over 52 countries worldwide”. Made from botanical ingredients rid of toxic chemicals, Image Skin Care products are all about “simplicity, value and results”.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Protect collagen in your skin from breaking down too soon or unnecessarily
- Improve your skin’s structure and strengthen your skin’s synthesis for firmer, tighter, and better protected skin
- Enhance your skin’s elasticity and optimize hydration functions
- Improve the quality and health of your skin as well as your hair and nails
- Smoothen fine lines and wrinkles, making these appear faded and much less noticeable
- Boost your antioxidant levels
- Improve your barrier protection and its resilience to damage and infections by delivering ceramides
- Promote your skin’s health and younger-looking appeal
What are the ingredients in Yana Daily Collagen Shots?
- Lumiplex: Replenishes your skin’s load of peptides, antioxidants, Vitamin B6, biotin, and phyto-ceramides, all of which play critical roles in keeping your skin well nourished and properly functioning
- Hydrolyzed Bioactive Collagen Peptides: Improves the strength and integrity of your skin as skin is restructured with better binding of collagen which, in turn, enhances your skin’s elasticity, improves your skin’s capability to capture and store moisture, as well as smoothen out wrinkles and fine lines
- Biotin: Strengthens your skin by breaking down nutrients into forms that can be assimilated into various cellular level processes that rejuvenate and refresh your skin
- Ultra-Nutraceutical Antioxidant Complex: A combination of antioxidant-rich botanical extracts that include pomegranate, green tea and acai, plus the rehydrating power of hyaluronic acid to boost your skin’s protection from damage
- Pyrodoxine HCL: A Vitamin B6 derivative, it breaks down proteins into forms that your skin can easily tap to create new skin and repair damaged ones
Directions to use
Every morning, take a 15 ml drink of Yana Daily Collagen Shots, ideally at about the same time daily to help build a routine for your skin. Always refrigerate leftovers to prolong shelf life, and never leave the bottle open or exposed to heat to preserve product potency.
- Yana Daily Collagen Shots is free from soy, dairy, gluten, GMO and sugar which makes it suitable even for people who follow certain dietary restrictions.
- This product has been conceptualized and developed by an aesthetician and a plastic surgeon just so you know that they know what’s good for your skin.
- This product seems to have a very limited distribution network that may not make it easily accessible, and there also does not seem to be any means of retailer accreditation to certify the authenticity of products every time you purchase.
- Yana Collagen Shots reviews are nowhere to be found, making it impossible to gauge actual user sentiment and experience about this product’s composition and its performance.
Does Yana Daily Collagen Shots Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical components, are possible side effects that may be experienced when taking Yana Daily Collagen Shots. This depends on your history of allergies and tolerance for the product components. Take note that supplementation is best taken with your healthcare specialist’s advise, most especially if you are taking any special medication or, have an existing medical condition.
Keep in mind that supplements can result to overdose, so that this product must only be taken as per the manufacturer’s instructions, so read the labels carefully and stick to the recommended dosage.
Yana Daily Collagen Shots and similar supplementation is a new beauty regimen in the west but, it has become a practice in Asia for some years now. More and more studies seem to be backing up the need to drink up collagen and the evidence, by far is good. It’s just hard to make out any absolute decisions about this product without authentic Yana Collagen Shots reviews available.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.