Derma-nu Youth Activating Eye Gel
Derma-nu Youth Activating Eye Gel is an anti-aging formulation designed especially for the problematic eye area. It is formulated to address the most common skin aging signs in the eye area including wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles. The product only uses natural ingredients that have been shown to reduce signs of aging while at the same time slowing down the skin aging process. It is said to stimulate collagen production in order to make the skin smoother and plumper. One 14 ml container is priced $19.95 on the Derma-nu website and there is a 30 day money back guarantee.
What Derma-nu Youth Activating Eye Gel Claims?
- Eliminate dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness
- Give a fresh, radiant glow for more youthful looking eyes
- Formulated for sensitive skin in the eye area
- All natural and organic ingredients
- The formulation is free of chemicals
- Safe for all skin types including sensitive skin
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
About The Manufacturer of Derma-nu Youth Activating Eye Gel
Derma-nu is an organic and natural line of skin care products. It offers formulations that use the most medically advanced and clinically proven ingredients available. It combines natural and organic plant and flower extracts that work together in repairing and beautifying the skin. The company offers several skin care formulations but the brand is still relatively unknown in the skin care industry.
How Does Derma-nu Youth Activating Eye Gel Work?
Derma-nu Youth Activating Eye Gel uses a combination of natural and organic ingredients that address the most common skin aging signs in the eye area. It uses a combination of peptides that work to restore the youthful number of collagen in the skin. This makes the skin smoother and more elastic and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The formulation also uses moisturizers that keep the skin hydrated making it soft and plump while at the same time slowing down the skin aging process. It also contains soothing ingredients that address eye puffiness and dark circles.
Derma-nu Youth Activating Eye Gel Active Ingredients
- Peptide Complex – It contains proteins that are composed of short and long chain amino acids which are the building blocks of collagen. This ingredient helps restore healthy collagen level in the skin which makes the skin plumper and smoother.
- Cucumber – This is rich in antioxidants and silica which help reduce eye puffiness and dark circles. It also contains ascorbic acid which helps lighten dark circles while at the same time offering antioxidant protection. It is also said to help rejuvenate the skin making it look and feel more youthful.
- Hyaluronic Acid – It is one of the most powerful natural moisturizers available holding 1000 times its own weight in water. This ingredient penetrates deep into the skin addressing dryness and helping prevent damage to slow down the skin aging process.
- Jojoba Oil – This is a natural emollient similar to the skin’s sebum. It is absorbed easily by the skin where it softens the skin without clogging pores.
Derma-nu Youth Activating Eye Gel Advantages
- The formulation includes proven anti-aging ingredients
- It is formulated to be gentle and can be used even by those with sensitive skin
- The product is made with natural ingredients only
- It comes with a 30 day money back guarantee
- There are good feedbacks from people who have tried it
Derma-nu Youth Activating Eye Gel Disadvantages
- The formulation is not substantially proven to be effective
- It only contains one active ingredient for dark circles which is not very effective
- The product is not from an established skin care company
- There are feedbacks saying it is not very effective especially for dark circles
How to Use Derma-nu Youth Activating Eye Gel?
Apply a thin layer of Derma-nu Youth Activating Eye Gel on the area around your eyes then massage thoroughly to enhance absorption. Allow the formula to dry completely before using other skin care products or wearing makeup. Use in the morning and evening for best results.
Derma-nu Youth Activating Eye Gel Warnings
Avoid contact with your eyes to prevent irritation. Perform skin testing to check sensitivity. If skin irritation develops, this may indicate that you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. For people with highly sensitive skin, consult your skin care professional before use.
After carefully scrutinizing Derma-nu Youth Activating Eye Gel, it is a good anti-aging formulation specifically for the delicate eye area. It is designed to address all skin aging signs in the eye area including fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and eye puffiness. The price is affordable and the formulation is above average. It also has weaknesses like the fact that there is only one active ingredient for dark circles and eye puffiness which is actually not very effective. In the end, it is still worth a try if you’re in the market for an anti-aging topical formula for the eye area.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."