What is DermaFlash?
Dermaflash is a dermatologist-recommended dermaplaning tool that claims to improve the skin’s health and appearance.
Its award-winning technology boasts of proven anti-aging benefits without causing harm to the delicate facial skin. Using this product consistently promises to reveal your best skin.
This product has so far been featured in popular magazines and websites such as Elle, Allure, NY Mag, The Zoe Report, Brides.com, and Makeup.com
Who is the manufacturer of DermaFlash?
DermaFlash is manufactured and distributed by a DD Karma LLC company.
Table of Contents [Show]
Aside from the device, other products of the company include the DERMAPORE Pore Extractor and Serum Infuser, FLASH & GLOW Resurfacing Peel Pads, You Glow Girl! Candle, and DERMAFLASH Pin Set.
What are the active ingredients used in DermaFlash?
DermaFlash is a kit that comes with the PREFLASH Cleanser; Cleanser and POSTFLASH Moisturizer. Some of their ingredients are as follows:
- Papain – obtained from the papaya fruit, this compound is a known for it mild exfoliating properties; it is said to be less irritating and produced less side effects than glycolic acid.
- Salix Alba Bark Extract – widely used for its anti-inflammatory properties; it promotes wound healing and reduces the risk of scarring.
- Salicylic Acid – has distinct advantages when it comes to improving photoaged skin; when used consistently, it helps fade dark spots, reduce skin surface roughness, and diminish fine lines.
- Yeast Extract – its antioxidant properties effectively protects the skin against oxidative stress; it also has some calming effect which soothes irritated skin.
- Yucca Glauca Root Extract – is said to protect the skin against photodamage better than commercial SPF products do; it is also used to treat a wide variety of skin conditions.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – the most important molecule in skin moisture due to its excellent ability to retain moisture; it also promotes wound healing.
- Vitamins A and E – offers a wide variety of benefits such as, but not limited to, antioxidant effects and nourishing properties.
- Caffeine – may provide some protection against UV rays and harsh chemicals, thanks to its excellent antioxidant and immune-boosting properties.
- Resveratrol – a popular botanical antioxidant that affects mitochondrial function, making it an effective anti-aging ingredient especially in topical preparations.
How does DermaFlash work?
DermaFlash works by removing the top layer of the skin, which consists of dead skin cells and debris buildup. It also gets rid of unwanted facial hair, without the risk of thicker or darker hair growing back.
By getting rid of these barriers, it helps improve and maximize skincare products at the same time creating the perfect canvas for makeup.
What are the advantages of using DermaFlash?
- It claims to be a safe and effective tool for removing dead skin cells and other skin debris.
- It may also get rid of pesky peach fuzz and other facial hairs.
- It may help brighten up dull skin and moisturize dry flaky skin.
- It may help diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
What are the disadvantages of using DermaFlash?
- It is expensive and relies mainly on the products included with the kit.
- It is said to cause some irritation especially to sensitive skin.
- It may not work well on dark facial hair.
- According to some customers, the return policy is applicable only on purchases made on the official website.
Is it worth buying DermaFlash?
DermaFlash is quite pricey – let’s get that right. It seems like a fancy device, but most of the reviews on this product claim that the product does live up to its promises.
For one, it is not effective for dark hair. Not only that, but there are also complains of side effects such as rashes, itching, and other signs of irritation. The majority of customers believe that this product wasn’t worth their money.
Q:How much is DermaFlash?
A: DermaFlash is available in two variants – DermaFlash and DermaFlash Plus. DermaFlash is sold for $99, while DermaFlash Plus is priced at $129 (from $144). Both can be paid in 3 monthly installments at $33/month and $48/month.
The kit includes DERMAPROTECT Daily Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50+, PREFLASH Cleanser, POSTFLASH Moisturizer, charging base, micro USB cord, and power adapter.
Q:Who should use DermaFlash?
A: This product can be used by anyone who wants to improve the appearance of their skin by giving it a fresher and brighter look.
Q: Are there any side effects of using DermaFlash?
A: So far, there haven’t been any reports of adverse reactions with DermaFlash. In case of such, however, it is advised that you cease using the product right away.
Q: How should you use/apply DermaFlash?
A: To use DermaFlash, follow the instructions below:
- Dispense a small amount of PREFLASH onto your palms and lather it up. Massage onto the face for a few seconds before rinsing. Pat your face dry.
- Press the power button to activate the device. One press produces gentle vibration, while two delivers a stronger vibration. Three presses turn off the device. Begin using the DermaFlash on the sides of the face and glide it across the entire face. Avoid the eyelids, lips, and nose.
- Apply a small amount of POSTFLASH to balance and hydrate the skin. Push the eject button to dispose of the single-use pointed top of the device.
To charge DermaFlash, eject the edge and put the device into the charging cradle with the silver side down. The battery and charging indicator lights will light up if you’re charging the device correctly.
Q: Does it have a return policy?
A: All purchases of DermaFlash are covered with a 60-day money-back guarantee. The refund only includes the purchase price. The shipping and handling fee will be paid for by the customer.
Most customers agree that this product is expensive and that there are much better products on the market sold at a cheaper price.
The majority of the reviews aren’t favorable. Those who have good things to say about the product claim that is effective in some areas like the cheeks, but not in other areas.
Overall, DermaFlash failed to the expectations of its users and most of them recommended looking for other, much cheaper, products that hopefully will do the job.