“I always get bored with my hair. That’s why I would always change it throughout my career.”
That is, according to premier artist and performer, Janet Jackson.
Hair is one of the quickest ways to change your image and your personality.
A makeover is never complete without a new fresh look.
Sadly, thinning hair can be a common problem at a time when hair care products are laden with harsh ingredients that make hair weak and scalp unhealthy.
Here are 9 amazing tips and tricks to make your hair appear thicker, bouncier, and healthier:
1. Toss and dry your hair where you normally don’t have it parted
If you have long hair, flip your hair upside down and dry it from that angle.
2. Blow-dry your hair only in a cold setting
Use heat sparingly, such as only to make your hair fall the way you want your strands to.
The cold setting will give you more volume.
3. Position the blow dryer away from your scalp
Heat affects your scalp health and may cause your hair to fall out.
4. Stop damaging your hair with heat
Use a hair protectant before using heat treatment.
5. Tease your hair at the roots
Use a fine-toothed comb or a fine bristled toothbrush to do the trick.
Remember that you only need to tease the roots and that there’s no need to tease the tips.
6. Hold your style
Use volumizing hairspray to hold up your strands.
Choose a medium hold to give you moderate stiffness that still leaves your hair sufficiently soft to naturally bounce around.
Curling your hair instantly gives it volume.
You can use your old-fashioned rollers to set your hair or, you may also use hair iron.
Use the barrel diameter you want. Twist your hair around the barrel.
Hold it for about a minute. Then, release.
Do this in small sections of your hair until all of your strands have been curled.
You may run your fingers gently through your curls to make these seem more natural.
8. Hold your curls and keep your hair volume natural-looking by using sea salt spray
Set with a light-hold hairspray.
9. Don’t shampoo everyday
Allow your scalp’s natural oils to moisturize your strands.
Wash every other day. It will feel oily on the first few tries but, your scalp will eventually adapt to your new routine.
If you want to feel cleaner hair and scalp without washing, try using dry shampoos.
Que: How to make hair look thicker instantly?
Ans: Ways to Get Thicker Hair
- Pick a thickening shampoo and conditioner.
- Keep your hair and scalp healthy.
- Eat to benefit your hair.
- Add hair thickening products to your regimen.
- Use color to create the illusion of fullness.
Que: How do you make thin hair look voluminous?
Ans: To make your thin hair look thicker
- Make The Chop.
- Change Your Part.
- Use A Volumizing Shampoo And Conditioner System.
- Blow Dry Your Hair With A Volumizing Styling Product.
- Air-Dry Your Hair.
- Consider Getting Hair Extensions.
Even when it comes to your tresses, nothing beats healthy hair.
Beyond shiny, bouncy, and beautiful, always go for healthy hair and scalp, and you can trust that the rest will naturally fall in.