Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex Overview:
Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex, US $78 for 0.5 oz., is an anti-aging eye cream specially made to address damage and visible signs of skin aging that appear around your delicate eye area,
About Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex — Does It Really Work?
Dermalogica is a skin care brand that was originally conceptualized to cater to the needs of estheticians and other beauty specialists. Until later, the growing demand made the company also open up the brand for general public distribution. The founders of Dermalogica also founded the International Dermal Institute as part of their goal to professionalize the practice of skin care.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Smoothen the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Lighten age spots and other dark marks to promote a brighter skin complexion.
- Improve your skin’s overall health and appearance.
- Strengthen your skin to make it more resilient to future damage and aging.
Improve cellular level mechanisms that repair and regenerate your skin, and encourages more frequent skin turnover.
What Are The Ingredients In Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex?
- Retinol: A Vitamin A derivative that helps speed up the retinol.
- Niacinamide: Improves your skin’s overall health condition and appearance, it boosts your skin’s antioxidant protection, improves your skin’s moisture content, and enhances local circulation and nutrient uptake.
- Ash Tree Bark Extract: Helps boost your skin’s moisture content and promotes improved hydration that constantly keeps skin feeling comfortable.
- Antioxidants: Boost your skin’s antioxidant protection, helping it become more resilient to cell-damaging free radical attacks and the development of visible signs of skin aging.
Directions To Use:
Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex is recommended for nightly application. Always apply the product only on freshly cleansed and toned skin. This product requires to be gradually introduced to your skin so that your skin can build its tolerance to the formula.
- Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex is formulated to deliver multiple functions that benefit mature and aging skin.
- This product is gentle for your eyes and will not cause any irritation.
- This product does not contain parabens, endocrine disrupting chemicals that can cause organ dysfunctions.
- This product is significantly more expensive compared to other similar products that commit to deliver the same results.
- Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex reviews indicate that different users experience this product differently, some attesting to improvement while others say that they did not notice any improvement.
Does Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including several botanical ingredients and butylene glycol.
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex Customer Reviews:
Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex reviews read:
- “Greasy, uncomfortable, hard to spread. Over all just a thick product. I don’t like this particular product although I love this brand. I think they could work on the formula of this and make it a little thinner. I would not buy this again. Or recommend.” — Harlie R.
- “I waited a long time to review this because I wanted to see if the results were all hype. I have been using this cream for at least three months now, mostly at night. While I do not have a very aged eye, I wanted to repair and protect and this cream seemed to meet all of the criteria. It also boasts some nice extras like peptides, which made this an enticing purchase. At first, I did not notice any change in the surface of the skin. Over time, I can see that the undereye skin is smoother and that fine lines are being kept at bay. While this cream is not the most hydrating, it does keep my eyes looking fresh. I will continue to purchase this product.” — alina08 on MakeupAlley
Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex is a rather complicated eye treatment solution. While there are upsides to its formula, too many ingredients in a single formula increases the risk for unnecessary irritation, particularly when the product is intended for the delicate eye area. The retinol and niacinamide are strong ingredients but, neither appears on top of the ingredients list. It will serve moisturizing functions and even deliver on anti-aging claims though it may not be tolerated by all.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.