What Is DermaWand?
DermaWand and DermaVitál are registered trademarks of ICTV Brands Inc. with operations and customer support available to US and Canada territories. This brand does not possess a very good reputation in the skincare industry.
DermaWand, sold at the best price of US $99 via reseller sites, this device is available for a risk-free 30-day trial via the official product website where you are initially charged just USS $14.95 to cover shipping and handling costs only. If you don’t return the product, it means you are satisfied and you will be charged with the full product price of US $120 in 3 increments.
Pros and Cons of DermaWand
- This product uses thermal energy technology to revitalize deep skin tissues without having to damage the upper layers of your skin but, its effectiveness is not proven clinically.
- The mechanism includes stimulating your skin with a facial massage that delivers a micro-current with up to 100,000 cycles per second, enhancing oxygen and fluid circulation.
- The device delivers oxygenated air to your skin to restore the ideal level of skin health.
- This product has limited distribution and may not be as easy to access, whereas it is also available via reseller sites, other than the official product website, authenticity may have to be established and there’s a chance your purchase may not be covered by the 30-day guarantee that you automatically get when you buy from the product website.
- A DermaWand review made by a user alleged that majority of the positive reviews about this product are paid reviews and are aimed at misleading users to buy the product.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- This brand is notorious for its bad customer service.
DermaWand – Does It Really Work?
This product delivers the following benefits:
- Use radio frequency technology to heal and restore your skin without any surgery nor injections of any sort.
- Deliver stimulation that improves micro circulation and, with regular use, your overall skin health.
- Tighten your skin to reduce sagging and improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Ease and de-puff eye bags and circles
What Are The Ingredients In DermaWand?
Every purchase comes with:
DermaWand: A radiofrequency device that delivers deep tissue stimulation to restore your skin health without surgery .
Derma Vital Pre-Face Treatment: Solution used to enhance the effects of your DermaWand.
Instructional video and leaflet: In this, you will be able to find the guidelines.
How To Apply DermaWand?
As per manufacturer guidelines:
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
- DermaWand should be used twice daily, ideally as part of your morning and evening skincare routine, following a fresh cleanse, each treatment lasting for 3 minutes.
- For best results, use this product with the Derma Vital Pre-Face Treatment, DermaVital Hydra Infusion (contains sesame oil, lanolin, glycerin, and a host of humectants), Derma Vital Skin Mist (purified water), and Derma Vital Hydra Support formulated for chronically very dry skin.
Que: What is the DermaWand return policy?
Ans: If you are not satisfied for any reason, DarmaWand offers within 30-day return policy.
Que: Does DermaWand Have any side effects?
Ans: Some users have experienced redness, burning, and skin irritation. It’s always beneficial to speak with your dermatologist.
Que: Where can I buy this product?
Ans: Visit the company’s website and place your order.
Final Verdict: DermaWand
DermaWand is based on radio frequency treatment, an anti-aging treatment, the effectivity of which has been established and makes RF a highly respected procedure to tighten and pull up loose skin. Consider availing of the risk-free trial. Or, find another product that you find more suitable before trying anything as drastic and risky as surgery.
As we age the composition, texture, and appearance of our skin change. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought-after “fountain of youth”. In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.