Dr. Barbara Sturm Cleanser Review: Is It Really Effective?
Dr. Barbara Sturm Cleanser Introduction
Dr. Barbara Sturm Cleanser , US $70 for 150 ml, is a facial cleanser that gives your skin added benefits that go beyond just washing off dirt and grime from your skin.
What Does Dr. Barbara Sturm Cleanser Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is capable of delivering the following benefits:
- Rid your skin of impurities to cleanse, clear and purify the surface layer of your skin
- Help your skin achieve its ideal balance to refrain from irritating your skin
- Soothe and calm skin inflammations
- Boost your skin’s moisture levels even as you cleanse
Dr. Barbara Sturm Cleanser Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is formulated and manufactured by Molecular Cosmetics, a skin care line developed by Dr. Barbara Sturm. She is a German aesthetics doctor who has made waves innovating non-invasive and minimally invasive skincare procedures that have been proven to work wonders to the skin. Now, with her formulations locked up in a bottle, everybody around the world can now benefit from her in-depth knowledge about beauty, health and your skin.
Working of Dr. Barbara Sturm Cleanser
This product works by delivering ingredients which, combined, help eliminate toughened dirt, skin, oil and other impurities stuck on the surface of your skin and deposited in your pores.
Dr. Barbara Sturm Cleanser Ingredients
- Aloe Vera: Has natural skin healing properties that help enhance your skin and support it in coping with various repairs needed to restore the health of your skin matrix
- Panthenol: Leaves a thin film that coats your skin, shielding it from moisture loss and environmental factors that cause damage and aging
- Purslane: A herbal plant also known as “cat’s tongue” and is well-recognized for bringing about countless health and wellness benefits including enhancing the beauty of your skin, owing to its rich amounts of antioxidants, Omega-3 fatty acids, and a host of other trace elements necessary for your skin to facilitate various skin repair and regeneration mechanisms
- Mild Tensides: Acts as a mild surfactant, this ingredients helps gently lift dead skin on the surface of your skin while also drawing out impurities from your pores to give you a thorough clean that won’t hurt your skin
- Urea: A powerful humectant that helps restore the integrity of your skin’s surface layer and strengthen its protective barrier function
Dr. Barbara Sturm Cleanser Pros
- This product is formulated to deliver multiple benefits that promote your skin’s youthful and radiant complexion.
- The formula is made with ingredients well known to be gentle to your skin.
Dr. Barbara Sturm Cleanser Cons
- The manufacturer has not presented any study to prove product efficacy.
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Cleanser reviews are severely limited and will not give a feel of how users have experienced this product.
Dr. Barbara Sturm Cleanser Side Effects
In the absence of a full ingredients list, it is impossible to assess this product’s safety. As a precaution, skin irritation and allergies must be assumed.
Dr. Barbara Sturm Cleanser must be used as any other facial cleanser. Shake well before dispensing. Use only lukewarm water to wash your skin.
Dr. Barbara Sturm Cleanser preps your skin to receive nourishment and other benefits that your skin can derive from other products in your regimen. It is well formulated but, the price is too steep so you may have to consider your beauty budget and that the best ingredients go down the drain in seconds.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."