Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser Review: Does It Really Work?
Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser Introduction
Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser, US $36 for 6 oz., is a cleanser specially formulated to rid oily skin of impurities and excess oils to keep it purified, clear, and blemish-free.
What Does Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser Claim
This product is designed to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Dissolves and eliminates the dirt and grime from your skin
- Purifies and helps clear your skin
- Eliminate makeup and other product residues in one step
- Soothe and calm your skin from irritation, swelling, redness, and other forms of inflammation
- Cleanses while drawing out excess oils without drying your skin
Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser Manufacturer’s Detail
Epionce, the company behind this product, was created by a skin care doctor, Dr. Carl Thornfeldt, who had chronic skin issues as a kid. Since then, the company has been preoccupied with fulfilling its declared mission, that reads, “We deliver the beauty of healthy skin”.
Working of Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser
This product works by loosening up toughened and stubborn debris and impurities from your skin. Simultaneously, this product works to calm and quiet down skin irritations.
Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser Ingredients
- Willow Bark Extract: Contains significant amounts of salicylic acid, it encourages faster skin turnover while it also helps in maintaining a clear complexion by effectively preventing dry skin and excess oils from clogging your pores
- Date Fruit Extract: Adds antioxidants and other compounds like phytosterols and ursolic acid to improve the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of skin aging
- Lavender Extract: Protects with its high antioxidant content but also renders this formula its anti-inflammatory benefits which calms irritated skin to give you a better toned, more refined complexion
- Marsh Mallow Root Extract: Contains high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids, this ingredient also delivers a soothing sensation that relieves various forms of skin irritation
- Orange Fruit Extract: Has natural astringent properties that brightens your skin and gives it a better skin tone
Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser Pros
- This product has been specially designed and formulated for use on oily and acne-prone skin.
- This cleanser does not include parabens and sulfates, chemicals that have been repeatedly shown to cause detrimental effects to your overall health and well-being.
- This product functions in multiple ways that to purify, protect, and clear your skin.
Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser Cons
- This product can cause severe dryness even to people who have an excessively oily skin type, and will certainly not suit people who have normal to dry skin.
- Product application may have to be significantly decreased during the drier and colder Autumn and Winter.
- Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser reviews confirm that this product can cause severe skin dryness.
- There are several ingredients in the formula that can potentially irritate your skin.
Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including menthol, fragrance ingredients, and butylene glycol, all of which have the potential to permanently damage your skin
- Increased risk for brain-related diseases and nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for reproductive organ issues due to EDTA
Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser must be applied on damp skin. Massage the product in to help activate the formula and dissolve impurities resting on your skin and locked away in your pores. Rinse off thoroughly and completely with lukewarm water.
Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser reviews posted by users read:
- “I love this even though it can be a little too drying for even my oily skin. ”
- “I have used this for 4 years and goodbye breakouts and pesky enlarged pores on my nose. Wish it were a bit less expensive. My dermatologist recommended it for hormonal acne. It works much better than anything else I have found. It really is for skin that is combination, oily or hormonal. I find that I need to switch off in the Winter when the air is very dry and I need more moisture.”
Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser provides a tough cleanse for tough dirt and grime. Although it is infused with great ingredients, however, there are those components that should never have made it to the formula at all, including menthol. While user reviews are may be raving about this product, one thing that has been consistent is the tendency of this product to over dry skin. The bottomline is clear — some can optimize the benefits while others simply won’t.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: