La Mer The Cleansing Foam Water Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is La Mer The Cleansing Foam?
La Mer The Cleansing Foam, US $ 90 for 125 ml, promises to brighten your normally tired and dull complexion.
With regular use, this product is committed to deliver the following beauty benefits for your skin:
- Relieve your skin from irritation to fade the redness and give you a more even toned skin
- Give your skin a thorough but non-damaging wash to flush out impurities
- Bring back minerals your skin needs to become rejuvenated
Estée Lauder, one of the world’s biggest brands in the beauty and personal care industry, is the big name behind La Mer, a brand with products that use its proprietary ingredient, the Miracle Broth.
La Mer is a brand owned by Estée Lauder, based on a formula put together by Dr. Max Huber, an aerospace scientist who was searching for relief for his own skin imperfections, and, with years of extensive research, found the solution he was looking for in the depth of the sea. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
What are the ingredients in La Mer The Cleansing Foam?
- La Mer’s Miracle Broth: A complex of minerals derived from marine sources, and that helps restore your skin cells’ energy levels to bring back your skin’s healthy moisture levels, calm skin irritations, and help facilitate skin regeneration and turnover.
- Sea algae fibers: Deeply hydrating, these help bring back the softness and silkiness of your skin.
- White Pearl powder: Renders its brilliance to transform your dull skin and give it a brighter complexion.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
Benefits of La Mer The Cleansing Foam
- The Miracle Broth contains powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients that help restore your skin’s overall health and vitality, and keep it that way.
- Helps manage skin irritations by soothing and calming your skin which prevents your skin from becoming permanently damaged.
- A La Mer The Cleansing Foam review written by a user pointed out that the formula felt like it was unable to wash her face well, and even left it tight, dry and severely irritated.
Disadvantages of La Mer The Cleansing Foam
- This product is formulated with ingredients that have been linked to severe skin irritations, that includes fragrance ingredients, artificial colorants and butylene glycol, making this product strongly not recommended for people with sensitive and problematic skin.
- This product contains toxic ingredients, including phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin, and PEGs which have high affinity to 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen.
- The price tag is too expensive compared to most cleansers that offer the same added benefits that this product claims to deliver.
- La Mer The Cleansing Foam review done by a professional concluded that this product works nothing more than a regular moisturizer.
Final verdict : La Mer The Cleansing Foam
La Mer The Cleansing Foam is another product that Estée Lauder has laden with an enchanting and captivating marketing campaign that is almost as miraculously phenomenal as its secret ingredient, The Miracle Broth. As in other La Mer products, the manufacturer once again puts a ridiculously steep price tag yet not even bother to explain how, if at all, this product works. Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."