La Mer The Cleansing Foam Review: Is This Product Cost Effective?
La Mer The Cleansing Foam Description
La Mer The Cleansing Foam, US $ 90 for 125 ml, promises to brighten your normally tired and dull complexion.
With regular use, this product is committed to deliver the following beauty benefits for your skin:
- Relieve your skin from irritation to fade the redness and give you a more even toned skin
- Give your skin a thorough but non-damaging wash to flush out impurities
- Bring back minerals your skin needs to become rejuvenated
Estée Lauder, one of the world’s biggest brands in the beauty and personal care industry, is the big name behind La Mer, a brand with products that use its proprietary ingredient, the Miracle Broth.
La Mer is a brand owned by Estée Lauder, based on a formula put together by Dr. Max Huber, an aerospace scientist who was searching for relief for his own skin imperfections, and, with years of extensive research, found the solution he was looking for in the depth of the sea
La Mer The Cleansing Foam Ingredients
- La Mer’s Miracle Broth: A complex of minerals derived from marine sources, and that helps restore your skin cells’ energy levels to bring back your skin’s healthy moisture levels, calm skin irritations, and help facilitate skin regeneration and turnover
- Sea algae fibers: Deeply hydrating, these help bring back the softness and silkiness of your skin
- White Pearl powder: Renders its brilliance to transform your dull skin and give it a brighter complexion
La Mer The Cleansing Foam Advantages
- The Miracle Broth contains powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients that help restore your skin’s overall health and vitality, and keep it that way.
- Helps manage skin irritations by soothing and calming your skin which prevents your skin from becoming permanently damaged.
- A La Mer The Cleansing Foam review written by a user pointed out that the formula felt like it was unable to wash her face well, and even left it tight, dry and severely irritated.
La Mer The Cleansing Foam Disadvantages
- This product is formulated with ingredients that have been linked to severe skin irritations, that includes fragrance ingredients, artificial colorants and butylene glycol, making this product strongly not recommended for people with sensitive and problematic skin.
- This product contains toxic ingredients, including phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin, and PEGs which have high affinity to 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen.
- The price tag is too expensive compared to most cleansers that offer the same added benefits that this product claims to deliver.
- La Mer The Cleansing Foam review done by a professional concluded that this product works nothing more than a regular moisturizer.
La Mer The Cleansing Foam is another product that Estée Lauder has laden with an enchanting and captivating marketing campaign that is almost as miraculously phenomenal as its secret ingredient, The Miracle Broth. As in other La Mer products, the manufacturer once again puts a ridiculously steep price tag yet not even bother to explain how, if at all, this product works.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: