La Mer The Cleansing Gel Review: Is This The Best Choice For You?
La Mer Cleansing Gel Description
La Mer The Cleansing Gel, US $90 for 200 ml, promises to go beyond washing off the dirt and grime on your face. This product is infused with La Mer’s special proprietary ingredient, Miracle Broth, to deliver the following beauty benefits for your skin that comes with every cleanse:
- Draw out and eliminate dry skin, dirt, makeup residue and other impurities from your skin, day and night
- Strip off excess oil to prevent greasing without drying out your skin
- Restore your skin’s normal energy balance to help restore the vitality of its appearance
Estée Lauder takes the skin solution that was formulated by aerospace scientist, Dr. Max Huber, puts this in La Mer’s product line up using as its base, the proprietary ingredient, Miracle Broth, derived from the ocean to reawaken your skin.
La Mer The Cleansing Gel Ingredients
- La Mer’s Miracle Broth: A complex combination of minerals sourced from various marine organisms that, with the activating power of light and sound energies, moisturizes, generates, smoothens, calms and brightens your skin with continued and complementary products from La Mer
- Lime Tea: Provides gentle exfoliation that brightens your overall skin complexion, and provides antioxidant protection that prevents further skin damage
La Mer Cleansing Gel Directions
Use La Mer The Cleansing Gel with your daytime and nighttime routine by watering your face first then, lathering in. For best results, treat your skin after the cleanse with products from the La Mer brand.
La Mer The Cleansing Gel Advantages
- The Miracle Broth: contains loads of the most useful antioxidants, including Vitamins C, E and B12, that can easily and deeply penetrate your skin for an instantly refreshing and nourishing wash.
- This product helps strip off the unwanted stuff lying around on the surface of your skin without unnecessarily stripping off your skin’s natural oils nor scraping off healthy skin.
- The product formula contains anti-inflammatory and barrier-forming ingredients that help relieve skin of irritation and restore your skin’s moisture content with every wash.
- A La Mer cleansing gel review pointed out that this product can be helpful for people with acne-prone or oily skin.
La Mer The Cleansing Gel Disadvantages
- This product contains irritating ingredients that include fragrances, artificial dyes, menthol, eucalyptus oil, and butylene glycol that can cause severe inflammations and, eventually, permanent damages to your skin.
- This product is way too expensive compared to other gel cleansers available in the market.
- A La mer cleansing gel review made by a professional highlighted how severely this product’s formula falls short of being an ideal cleanser for oily skin, primarily due to the long list of ingredients that do not clear roles in cleansing your skin.
La Mer The Cleansing Gel should be recognized for driving people’s gargantuan appetites for anything that will make them look and feel younger. The presence of several antioxidants in the formula may be noteworthy but, that still does not give you the benefits commensurate to this product’s price. There are cheaper, better-performing cleansers in the market than this.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: