ChinUp Mask Review: Is It Really Effective?
Chinup Mask Introduction
Chinup Mask, US $79.95 for a starter set that includes 7 treatments, promises to give you a non-surgical facelift. The starter kit includes the following:
- 7 sachets of ChinUp Face mask Treatments
- 1 reusable ChinUp slimming band
- 1 tape measure
This product is available online, and the users can buy it directly from the company’s official website.
What Does Chinup Mask Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is capable of delivering the following benefits:
- Give you a significant and noticeable facelift that firms up saggy skin around your face
- Improves the appearance of your double chin by as much as 2 cm right after undergoing just 30 minutes of DIY treatment
- Firm up skin around the face area to enhance your facial frame contour
- Help you fight the signs of skin aging
Chinup Mask Manufacturer’s Detail
This product was developed and is being distributed by entrepreneurs with backgrounds in technology and innovation. The idea for this product was a concept that one of the founders developed in response to her mom’s skin aging problem showing up on the jawline.
Working of Chinup Mask
This product works by helping restore your skin’s normal health levels, primarily by boosting your skin’s moisture content but also by supporting the restoration of the energy of your skin cells.
Chinup Mask Ingredients
- Ubiquinone: improves your skin’s hydration, it also repairs your skin to restore its once naturally strong capability to capture and retain moisture
- Hyaluronic Acid: enhances your skin’s’ moisture content by attracting water droplets from the surroundings, causing these to rest on your skin, making it appear fuller, firmer and more elastic
- Vitamin E: deep nourishes your skin, it also supports the restoration of your skin’s moisture content as well as in rebuilding your surface layer
- Adenosine (0.04%): boosts the energy content of your skin cells, it speeds up the rate of skin repairs, turnover and regeneration
- Caffeic Acid: loaded with antioxidants, it helps revitalize your skin cells while protecting it from damaging free radicals, and it also has skin healing properties that can help your skin recover from multiple signs of damage and aging
Chinup Mask Pros
- The manufacturer has openly disclosed this product’s contents.
- The formula has been designed to improve the nutrient content of skin around your face area, which makes this product go beyond just the aesthetics side.
- This product brings about results sufficient enough to last you for the full duration of your special occasion.
Chinup Mask Cons
- This product may have limited availability and may not be accessible in some territories.
- This face mask kit is relatively more expensive than other treatments specially formulated to improve aging skin on the jaw and neck areas.
- Chinup Mask reviews are on the extremes, making your potential product experience highly variable.
Chinup Mask Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including denatured alcohol, butylene glycol, chlorphenesin, triethanolamine, and fragrance ingredients, all of which can permanently damage your skin with long-term contact
- Increased risk for reproductive health related dysfunctions and diseases
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers
- Increased risk for estrogen-related dysfunctions due to parabens
To use this Chinup Mask, first, the manufacturer recommends that you measure your jawline. Second, apply the mask and wear the band. Keep your head and neck area still for up to 30 minutes before taking off the mask. During this time, you will feel a warming sensation which can be discomforting but, which is perfectly normal. Once the band is removed, measure your jawline again.
Chinup Mask reviews read:
- “Doesn’t really work for me. I’m not overweight – just have chubby cheeks and a slight waddle. My sister tried it and we figured that it works for people that are having some water or fluid retention issues. Only lasts for 15-20 minutes. Don’t waste your money, it’s cheaper to reduce your salt intake. Regretting spending my money on this.” — Lily R. A. on Amazon
- “It really works!! Can get uncomfortable but its only for half an hour! Effects still working after four days. Great for special occasions, bit expensive to do regularly. I might just try the band on its own without the mask and see what happens!” — Scuff on Amazon
This Chinup Mask appears to improve loose skin around the face. Unfortunately, user reviews indicate that the improvements are not long-lasting. For an US $80 mask, you’d want more assurance but, that’s just the way it is with skin care products — results vary from person to person.
Where To Find It?
For more details, please go Official WebSite
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: