What Is NeoStrata Clarifying facial Cleanser?
This product is being marketed under the Neostrata brand, a brand that specifically caters to the anti-aging niche. The French multinational company, Safoni, manages Neostrata, a brand established in Canada. Given Safoni’s strong R&D tradition, operating businesses belonging to the pharmaceuticals and global life sciences industries, Neostrata has emulated this strong R&D practice in formulating its anti-aging skin care products.
NeoStrata Clarifying Cleanser, US $32 for 6.8 fl. oz., is an anti aging gel cleanser that contains natural acid exfoliants and that is highly recommended for use by women and men with oily and blemish-prone skin.
NeoStrata Clarifying facial Cleanser: Does It Really Work?
This product works by combining cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturizing solution in a 3.75 pH balanced product. By gently lifting off impurities from your skin. your younger, blemish-free and brighter skin will be revealed.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product can be expected to deliver the following benefits to promote your skin health:
- Deliver a significant moisture boost as it gives your skin a deeper, more intensive clean
- Gently lift and exfoliate your dead skin layer to stimulate the regeneration of a new layer to take its place
- Draw out and eliminate excess oils, dirt, and other impurities stuck in your pores to help rid your skin of infection causing bacteria
- Give your skin a comforting moisturizing and conditioning feeling that won’t leave it feeling thick and heavy
What Are The Ingredients In NeoStrata Clarifying facial Cleanser?
- Gluconolactone: Belongs to a relatively newer class of polyhydroxy acids, this ingredient renders both gentle exfoliating action as well as supports your skin in rebuilding and refortifying the protective outer barrier
- Mandelic: Acts on scars, it helps even out your skin’s surface texture while simultaneously adding to the exfoliating factor in this formula
- Salicylic Acid: A beta hydroxy acid, it best fits oily and acne-prone skin, it also gently sloughs away dirt, grime, and dead skin while regulating oil production and skin shedding. Although it can lead to peeling of skin and rashes!
- Tea Tree Oil: Gives your skin a significant moisture boost, it also floods your skin with the free radical neutralizing antioxidants
How To Apply NeoStrata Clarifying facial Cleanser
- As, per the manufcaturer of the product NeoStrata Clarifying Cleanser must be used as the first step of your daily morning and evening skin care regimen.
- Massage on skin for at least 3 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
- Use a soft washcloth to add more exfoliating action to your regimen.
- Quickly follow through with your moisturizer.
Benefits of NeoStrata Clarifying facial Cleanser
- The pH level of the gel is just right for the natural acids to deliver their exfoliating functions.
- The formula includes anti-inflammatory ingredients that help cancel out the irritation that can be expected from an exfoliating cleanser.
Disadvantages of NeoStrata Clarifying facial Cleanser
- The manufacturer fails to present any study to prove product efficacy.
- This product may be too drying if you don’t have oily skin.
- NeoStrata Clarifying Cleanser reviews are way too limited to serve as reliable sources of information when it comes to determining whether or not this product is worth your hard earned dollar or not,
Does NeoStrata Clarifying facial Cleanser Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including Triethanolamine and Triclosan, both of which also have the potential to permanently damage your skin
- Increased risk for cancers due to the very high concentration of PEGs
- Increased risk for estrogen and other hormonal irregularities due to parabens
Final Verdict: NeoStrata Clarifying facial Cleanser
NeoStrata Clarifying Cleanser contains an impressive lineup of ingredients that are specially helpful for taming and better managing oily and acne prone skin types. Unfortunately, these ingredients will only get into contact with your skin for a very brief period of time before you rinse it off, which is why it may not be able to deliver on its claims.