Natura Bisse Stabilizing Cleansing Mask Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Natura Bisse Stabilizing Cleansing Mask Overview:
Natura Bisse Stabilizing Cleansing Mask is a facial product that serves as a cleanser and a mask in one tube. Natura Bisse is the maker of this product, and this mask has a dedicated manufacturer website. It is also featured on several online retailer websites. The tube size sold on the other sites are 7 fl. oz., and is consistently priced for $54.00. On the manufacturer website, though, it indicates the tube is 2.5 fl. oz., so probably it comes in several sizes. Ordering is not possible from the manufacturer website, but a store locator is provided so any interested customers may find a licensed outlet near them. The website shows the benefits, ingredients, and other useful tabs.
About Natura Bisse Stabilizing Cleansing Mask – Does it really work?
The product is a 2-in-1 facial cleanser and mask that may help cleanse and control skin texture and tone. Natura Bisse Stabilizing Cleansing Mask provides a matte finish and is recommended to use on oilier skins. The ingredients work to lessen impurities and may help in managing acne scars. It can also be used on normal or dry skins but more of a weekly than a daily routine.
What are the ingredients in Natura Bisse Stabilizing Cleansing Mask?
Directions to use:
This product is recommended for oilier or troubled skin, but can also be used by those with normal or dry skins.
As a daily cleanser: Apply on wet skin and massage with a facial brush. Rinse afterwards with water.
As a weekly mask: Apply on clean, dry skin and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Can be used as a cleanser and a facial mask
- Non comedogenic
- May help control acne scars
- Can also be used by men
- Not specifically for normal and dry skin types
- Some reviews mention that the product has an overwhelming fragrance
- Expensive for a small tube
- Can’t be purchased directly on manufacturer website
Natura Bisse Stabilizing Cleansing Mask Side Effects:
This product has no harmful side effects when used as directed.
Natura Bisse Stabilizing Cleansing Mask Customer Reviews:
Here are online reviews about the product:
- “This is my favorite skin care product. I use it as a cleanser on nights when I go out and wear a ton of make up. It takes off every tiny bit of makeup, including eyeliner and mascara. Once a week, I use it as a deep cleansing mask. It helps dry up any little blemishes. If you have severe acne this is NOT your all end all product. I have been there and trust me NO over the counter, topical product will save you. The only thing that stopped my hormonal acne is Accutane, and even after that, I still get the occasional flare up. This product takes care of those occasional flare ups. If you want a multi tasking product to help control oil, shrink pores, thoroughly clean your face, and also be a luxurious mask, definitely use this. It’s a little pricey, but a pea size amount goes a long way. I’ve had the same tube for a year.”
- “Works really good on me. I feel my skin is cleaner after use. But the package is not so good.”
Natura Bisse Stabilizing Cleansing Mask seems to be good as it is a 2-in-1 product that can cleanse the skin and may help brighten acne scars. Customer responses on using the product contrast, and its fragrance may be overwhelming to some. Though primarily this mask is meant for oilier skins, normal and dry skins can benefit from it, too, but should be used less frequently because of the presence of ingredients that may not be good for the latter skin types. Though this cleanser/mask combo appears to be a good skin care option, it is very expensive and other products may be more effective and affordable, so looking for other similar alternatives would be better before placing any orders.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: