Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme Eye Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme Overview:
Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme, USD 210 for 0.8 oz (250 ml) pump bottle, is marketed as an ingenious anti-aging eye-cream formula that can help repair the skin from environmental stressors. It can be bought from third-party retailers. Discover valuable information about this product in this Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme review.
About Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme – Does It Really Work?
Natura Bisse is a skincare brand that was established on June 7, 1979. It started by launching 5 creams that are formulated to target the different needs of various skin types. Ricardo Fisas Mulleras, the owner of the brand, has founded his company on the foundation of commitment, professionalism, effort and social responsibility.
As per the claims of the manufacturer, Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme Eye can:
- Fight wrinkles.
- Energize and regenerate the skin.
- Improve elasticity of the skin.
- Maintains the optimal levels of hydration of the skin.
- Preserve the firmness of the skin.
This review will tell you more so don’t stop reading!
What Are The Ingredients In Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme?
Some of the Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme ingredients are as follows:
- Artesia Salina extract: Boost the energy needed to stimulate the metabolism of the cells.
- Licorice, Calendula, Horse Chestnut, Licorice, and Horsetail: Decongests and drain the skin, reducing eye puffiness and reduce the look of dark under-eye circles.
- Ursolic acid and Pea Extract: Work together to firm the skin and prevent it from sagging.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme Eye evenly around the eyes and leave it on for 15 minutes. Afterwards, massage the eye area until the skin has completely absorbed the cream.
- The cream is alcohol-free.
- It is designed to energize the skin.
- It has garnered various beauty awards.
- The product contains parabens.
- It also has fragrance.
- The cream is extremely expensive.
Does Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme Have Any Side-Effects?
Based on its list of ingredients, you may experience the following Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme side-effects:
- Skin irritation and redness due to fragrance.
- Increased risk of cancer because of parabens.
Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme Customer Reviews:
Some of the Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme reviews read:
- “It is very creamy; it smells like all other Natura Bisse products from the Diamond line (lavender). It is highly emolient, so you only need a tiny bit. I know I’m young to really appreciate it but even I was able to notice results. The area under my eyes got tighter and smoother, I cannot see any lines though I had some before I started using it. And I don’t think it’s fair to compare it to other eye creams price-wise because one bottle contains an almost one ounce of the product while other eye creams only carry half an ounce. One bottle can easily last up to a year, I plan to alternate it with La Prairie’s Eye Contour Cream. What can I say? I guess the Natura Bisse’s Diamond line is just working for me (expect for the Bio-Lift eye cream and the Diamond gel-cream), and I will stick with it
PS: I totally forgot! The best thing about it is that my concealer does not crease at all with it” -ValentinaRUs on Makeupalley
- “I wanted to like Natura Bisse products but they fell short for me on the customer service side that I’d expect from a high-end brand. When I first discovered NB through their website I was very excited about all the new technologies they are advertising, and I bought some Diamond line products including Diamond Extreme Eye from their website.
Natura Bisse also has a counter in Neiman Marcus near me, but i have never seen their sales representative available there. The company has a Contact Us web form so I submitted my questions through there. I asked about an ingredient, and if a local rep could contact me. The company never reply. Customer service is important for me to want to spend money, so I really can’t recommend this line to others based on my own experience. But for those who like NB, try Costco online first – at least for a better price.
I actually used Diamond Extreme and Diamond Extreme Eye for about a month. I did not see any differences in use; perhaps I did not use them long enough. Many ingredients in Natura Bisse Diamond line contain preservatives or chemicals that could be replaced with other alternatives these days. That was another reason why I stopped using NB after a month.” -Ifchen on Makeupalley
Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme offers plenty of benefits to the skin, but the presence of unwanted chemicals may cancel out the good things that the active ingredients can offer.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.