Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair Review 2018: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair?
Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair is an anti-aging eye cream specially formulated to complement the special requirements of men experiencing visible signs of skin aging. This cream specially targets wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, dark circles, and other forms of pigmentation showing up around the eye area. This product is part of the Age Defender Collection that also includes the Kiehls Age Defender Power Serum.
Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair – Does it Really Work?
Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair consists of a decent combination of ingredient that are well-known to improve skin health which, in turn, redounds to enhanced appearance of your eye skin. It also combines the skin health enriching function with the aesthetic function of minerals to reflect back skin that is more radiant and full of life. Still, anti-aging eye cream reviews show that this product performs differently on different people.
What Are The Ingredients In Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair?
Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair Ingredients are:
- Rye Seed Extract: This ingredient helps replenish your skin’s lost moisture, causing visible lines and crow’s feet to appear smoother and much less noticeable.
- Linseed Extract: Derived from the flax flower, this ingredients delivers high amounts of Omega-3 fatty acids which help soothe the eye area while simultaneously supporting faster repair and rejuvenation.
- Caffeine: This ingredient improves local circulation that helps enhance blood flow and improves flushing out of stuck fluids around the eye area which results to cleared pigmentation.
- Blurring Minerals: These ingredients help diffuse or scatter the light that sharpen the appearance of fine lines, as it reflects back light that makes your dark circles become illuminated so that it appears less pigmented.
- Cocoa Seed Butter and Shea Butter: These ingredients help restore your skin’s optimal moisture content to improve appearance as well as to assist in delivering skin healing and repair functions.
- Tocopherol: It boosts your skin’s antioxidant levels, smoothens your skin, and aids in rebuilding barrier protection.
How to apply Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair
To use this product, apply after cleansing your face, and thoroughly ridding your eye area from impurities. Dot the product around your eye area then, spread out evenly with a gently massage that uses upwards and outwards stroke. For best results, pair with Kiehls Age Defender Power Serum.
Benefits of Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair
- This product is widely available via the official brand website, major online reseller sites, as well as physical stores across the globe.
- Eye cream reviews show significantly more satisfied users across several online reseller sites, although the fact remains that results may vary.
- This cream comes with three complimentary samples when ordered from the manufacturer’s website.
- The formula is free from parabens, product preservatives that can affect estrogen levels and increase risks for certain cancers.
- The Kiehl’s Age Defender Collection is specially formulated for the unique anti-aging eye skin care requirements of men.
Disadvantages of Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair
- This product is more expensive than well-known and well-performing drugstore counterparts.
- Reviews make it apparent that positive results are not guaranteed and that it may vary across different users.
- Several Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair reviews seem to not like the thickness of this cream.
- Kiehl’s money back guarantee is available for all purchases made on Kiehl’s USA and Kiehl’s UK websites only.
- There is an evident shortage of antioxidant varieties in this Anti Ageing eye cream.
Does Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair Have Any Side-Effects?
Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair Side effects are:
- This product is formulated with denatured alcohol which can dry out your skin.
- Anti-aging eye cream reviews have highlighted how silicones, which this product contains, clog pores and cause acne breakouts.
- This product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin.
Is it worth buying Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair?
Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair contains some of the basic ingredients that you want to apply over the eye area to revitalize it. Kiehls Age Defender Reviews by users reveal many satisfied users but, that could be mostly the moisturizing ingredients at work. Closer Anti-aging reviews will reveal how some of the key ingredients, including caffeine, are present in very tiny amounts, that may not be potent enough to deliver on potential benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions About Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair:
What is the Price of Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair?
Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair costs $30 for a 0.5 oz. jar.
Who Should Use Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair?
Judging from Kiehls Age Defender Reviews, skin at any age may respond well to this product.
Can I use the Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair with makeup?
Kiehls Age Defender Eye Repair reviews show that women are also using this product. It should go well under makeup.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."