Clinique All about Eyes Review: Is It Really Effective?
Clinique All about Eyes Introduction
Clinique All about Eyes Review, US $32.50 for a 15 ml jar, is a solution to your chronically dry eye skin.
What Does Clinique All about Eyes Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Restore the ideal moisture levels of skin around your eyes
- Relieve your eye skin of dark under eyes, dark circles, and puffiness
- Lighten hyper pigmentation problems on your eye area
- Brighten the skin tone of your eye skin to promote the overall radiance of your full complexion
Clinique All about Eyes Manufacturer’s Detail
This product comes from the brand that pioneered professionally formulated cosmetics, none other than Clinique. Earning a reputation for providing skin type specific products with formulations adjusted to suit a wide range of skin categories, Clinique, in fact, is credited for popularizing the skin typographies as the world knows it today. Presently, Clinique maintains its image and branding but, is not being managed and operated by the global skin care industry giant, Estée Lauder.
Working of Clinique All about Eyes
This product works by improving your eye skin health. It does so by enhancing fluid and nutrient circulation, soothing inflammation, and protecting your skin from further damage.
Clinique All about Eyes Ingredients
- Caffeine: Improves micro circulation in the eye area, removing fluid deposits and blockages that cause puffy eyes and dark circles, and replenishing lost nutrients to support recovery and rejuvenation of damaged eye skin
- Spike Moss Extract: Enhance your blood and nutrient circulation
- Grape Seed, Green Tea, Pomegranate and Tangerine Extracts: Protect your eye skin with powerful antioxidants to prevent further damage and stop existing damage from progressing further
- Rosemary Seed Extract: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that calm skin irritations and even out skin tone
Clinique All about Eyes Pros
- This product preps your skin for makeup and help keep your covers and pigments in place.
- This product has a lightweight, cream/gel consistency that allows it to easily blend into skin.
Clinique All about Eyes Cons
- This product is expensive given the price and tiny jar.
- The full ingredients list is not available on manufacturer’s website.
Clinique All about Eyes Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, petrolatum, and artificial dyes
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs and EDTA
For the fastest and best results, use Clinique All about Eyes Review with your morning and evening skin care regimens. Dot and spread the product evenly on skin around your eye area, with occasional tapping to pack the product well into your skin.
Clinique All about Eyes Review reviews read:
- “So, I knew I had sensitive skin, but yikes, it must be crazy sensitive. I did not expect this to irritate me so bad. I expected soothing moisture, but it felt thin, disappeared (like I hadn’t put anything there) and left a slight sting in my eye area. And that is not it “working”. On me, it means, “get it off, get it off”. I have tried to work through the pain on other skin care only to be left with red, irritated skin. So, no, not rebuying, not using again and not a fan.” — 1017 on MakeupAlley
- “Wow! I am so impressed by this eye cream. I truly didn’t expect to love it so much. I was using this in conjunction with Clinique’s Take the Day Off Cleansing Milk and the original (not the Plus version) of Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisture Lotion. My skin has never looked better! The skin around my eyes felt so soft and smooth. And I know it wasn’t supposed to do much in the way of fine lines, but on the days when I used this I swear they were less noticeable. Where I think this really excelled was in reducing puffiness. My lids get really puffy if I don’t get enough sleep, and this seemed to make them just magically shrink. I am definitely going to have to get another jar of this super cream!” — Jubilee on MakeupAlley
Clinique All about Eyes Review will bring more moisture in your eye area. However, most other brands will also be capable of delivering the same at a much more inexpensive price tag.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.