Clinique All about Eyes Introduction
Clinique All about Eyes Review, US $32.50 for a 15 ml jar, is a solution to your chronically dry eye skin.
What Does Clinique All about Eyes Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Restore the ideal moisture levels of skin around your eyes
- Relieve your eye skin of dark under eyes, dark circles, and puffiness
- Lighten hyper pigmentation problems on your eye area
- Brighten the skin tone of your eye skin to promote the overall radiance of your full complexion
Clinique All about Eyes Manufacturer’s Detail
This product comes from the brand that pioneered professionally formulated cosmetics, none other than Clinique. Earning a reputation for providing skin type specific products with formulations adjusted to suit a wide range of skin categories, Clinique, in fact, is credited for popularizing the skin typographies as the world knows it today. Presently, Clinique maintains its image and branding but, is not being managed and operated by the global skin care industry giant, Estée Lauder.
Working of Clinique All about Eyes
This product works by improving your eye skin health. It does so by enhancing fluid and nutrient circulation, soothing inflammation, and protecting your skin from further damage.
Clinique All about Eyes Ingredients
- Caffeine: Improves micro circulation in the eye area, removing fluid deposits and blockages that cause puffy eyes and dark circles, and replenishing lost nutrients to support recovery and rejuvenation of damaged eye skin
- Spike Moss Extract: Enhance your blood and nutrient circulation
- Grape Seed, Green Tea, Pomegranate and Tangerine Extracts: Protect your eye skin with powerful antioxidants to prevent further damage and stop existing damage from progressing further
- Rosemary Seed Extract: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that calm skin irritations and even out skin tone
Clinique All about Eyes Pros
- This product preps your skin for makeup and help keep your covers and pigments in place.
- This product has a lightweight, cream/gel consistency that allows it to easily blend into skin.
Clinique All about Eyes Cons
- This product is expensive given the price and tiny jar.
- The full ingredients list is not available on manufacturer’s website.
Clinique All about Eyes Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, petrolatum, and artificial dyes
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs and EDTA
For the fastest and best results, use Clinique All about Eyes Review with your morning and evening skin care regimens. Dot and spread the product evenly on skin around your eye area, with occasional tapping to pack the product well into your skin.
Clinique All about Eyes Review will bring more moisture in your eye area. However, most other brands will also be capable of delivering the same at a much more inexpensive price tag.