What Is Goop Eye Cream?
Goop by Juice Beauty Perfecting Eye cream US $90 for a 0.5 fl oz jar of cream that is formulated with rich and beneficial emollients that can transform tired looking eye area to a more vibrant, glowing and radiant skin. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
This eye cream is a part of the Goop product line that is formulated by Juice Beauty, an organic skincare line that is committed to delivering clinically proven effective skin care products that combine luxurious formulas and organic ingredients. It was founded by actress Gwyneth Paltrow.
Goop Eye Cream – Does It Really Work?
The product delivers its magic by flooding the skin with moisturizing ingredients and emollients that can boost the elasticity of the skin, filling in the wrinkles and fine lines and ultimately give the skin a youthful, wrinkle-free appearance.
Here are some of the claims of the manufacturer as to what this product can do:
- Soothes, hydrates and firms the eye area.
- Diminishes appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Boosts the plumpness and elasticity of the skin.
- Gives the eye area a more youthful appearance.
- Delivers moisturizing and anti-aging results that can last for long.
What Are The Ingredients In Goop Eye Cream?
- Aloe Leaf Juice: Soothes and prevents inflammation of the skin. It also contains two types of hormones that can heal various chronic skin problems like dryness, acne and eczema. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Lemon Juice: Known for its bleaching effects, this ingredient can lighten dark circles and brighten the look of your skin. It is also a rich source of the antioxidant called vitamin C which can boost the production of hyaluronic acid that can restore the plumpness of the eye area.
- Apple Juice: Same with lemon juice, apples are rich in vitamin C that is known to protect the skin from sun damage, antioxidants and signs of aging.
- Grape Juice: Gives the skin protection from the harmful effects of UV radiation.
- Jojoba Esters: Soothes irritated skin and prevents inflammation of the skin.
Benefits of Goop Eye Cream
- The cream was not tested on animals.
- The product is free of fragrance, parabens, dyes and other harmful chemicals. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- It is made in the USA.
Disadvantages of Goop Eye Cream
- The product cannot be returned to the manufacturer for a refund once it has been opened.
- It can be quite difficult for you to find a reliable Goop Eye Cream Review, making it almost impossible to determine the effectiveness of the product.
- The manufacturer was not able to provide any evidence of the product’s efficacy.
Does Goop Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on its organic ingredients, there are no documented or expected side effects that are associated with the use of this product. But if you have experienced any complications and unwanted results upon using this product, it is advised that you discontinue use and seek medical help right away.
How To Apply Goop Eye Cream?
For best results, the manufacturer suggests-
- Use your ring finger to dab the cream gently into the skin around the eyes.
- Distribute it evenly using gentle motions.
- Apply the product in the morning and at night after you have cleansed and moisturized your face.
Final Verdict: Goop by Juice Beauty Perfecting Eye Cream
With its organic and all-natural ingredients, Goop by Juice Beauty Perfecting Eye Cream can moisturize, plump and soothe the eye area. Also, unused items purchased on the website can be returned within 30 days of the ship date.
However, it seems that the product lacks some of the ingredients that have been recognized as the golden treatment for wrinkles and fine lines.