MIZON Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
MIZON Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream Overview:
MIZON Collagen Power Firming eye cream US $15 for a 25 ml jar, us an anti-aging topical treatment solution specially formulated to firm the delicate skin around your eyes.
About MIZON Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Mizon, a South Korean skin care company that has recently made waves globally with its highly reputed to be effective creams made of snail mucus and other unconventional ingredients. Mizon and the Korean skin care giant with strong global presence, Amorepacific, are linked and use the same R&D facility, Nabion, in formulating their respective products.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Promote firmer and more radiant eye skin.
- Help restore optimal levels of eye skin functions.
- Enhance moisture and nutrient levels, as well as blood and fluid circulation.
What Are The Ingredients In MIZON Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream?
- Marine Collagen: It enhances your skin repair, rejuvenation, and regeneration mechanisms down to the cellular level as all of these mechanisms combine to deliver improved skin elasticity, firmness and youthfulness.
- Cacao Extract: Rich in protective antioxidants, it also contains caffeine which helps improve blood flow and nutrient circulation, supporting enhanced skin nourishment and fluid metabolism.
- Copper Tripeptide-1: Enhance your body’s natural antioxidant protection and helps clear and replace your skin’s damaged collagen and elastin fibers to reveal your blemish-free and flawless complexion.
- Adenosine: It revives your skin’s optimal energy levels to promote enhanced efficiency in delivering multiple skin functions that repair, rejuvenate, and regenerate your skin.
- Raspberry Extract: Enhances your skin’s antioxidant levels, it also helps even out your skin tone as it promotes an overall radiant complexion.
- Orris Root Extract: Helps rid your skin of dead skin cells and other impurities to help newer, lesser damaged skin to rise to the surface while simultaneously preventing skin infections and enhancing your skin’s clarity.
- Organic Argan Oil: Intensively moisturizes your skin, it leaves your skin surface well conditioned, while also simultaneously aiding your skin’s natural healing and repair functions.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Easily assimilated by your skin, it enhances your skin’s natural mechanism for healing and rejuvenation.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Improves your skin’s natural hydration functions and enhances your skin’s moisture content, it further helps enhance your skin’s natural capability to capture and retain moisture over long periods of time.
Directions To Use:
MIZON Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream is recommended for up to twice daily application. Try not to get the product into your eyes.
- MIZON Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream has been guaranteed by third-parties to be free from fragrance ingredients and artificial dyes which can irritate the skin.
- This product is free from parabens and other toxic ingredients often found in skin care products.
- This product is hypoallergenic and safe for use by people with sensitive skin.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network and may not be accessible in some geographies.
- MIZON Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream reviews indicate mixed product experience among users.
Does MIZON Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using MIZON Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and silicones.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs and EDTA.
MIZON Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream may be the product your eye skin loves. However, since results vary from person-to-person, at least make sure that this product meets your skin’s peculiar requirements for skin care treatment.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."