Swisse Argan Anti-Aging Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Swisse Argan Eye Cream Overview:
Swisse Argan Anti-Aging Eye Cream, approximately US $12, is an eye treatment solution that addresses multiple signs of skin aging manifesting around this area using a formula made only with natural ingredients as its primary components.
About Swisse Argan Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by the Australian skin care company, Swisse. The brand has onboard as its ambassodors, award-winning Hollywood actress who is also an Australian, Nicole Kidman. The company is already well-known and is fast becoming a global powerhouse when it comes to promoting skin care and personal care products the “help people live healthier and happier lives”.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Restore the volume, elasticity, and natural radiance of the sensitive and delicate skin surrounding your eyes.
- Replenish your skin’s ideal moisture content to help fight early signs of damage and help prevent visible signs of skin aging from showing or, from appearing prominent.
- Enhance your skin’s protection from free radicals and other environmental factors that can damage and age your skin.
- Improve the rate of skin healing by speeding up mechanisms that repair and rejuvenate your skin.
- Improve local circulation to enhance oxygen and nutrient distribution while simultaneously improving the elimination of excess fluids.
What Are The Ingredients In Swisse Argan Eye Cream?
- Argan Oil: It contains rich amounts of essential fatty acids and antioxidants that help speed up the rate of skin healing while also working to revive your skin’s optimal level of vitality.
- Soybean Oil: It soothes skin irritations to improve your skin’s clarity and even out your skin one.
- Squalene: Extracted from Olive Oil, it promotes hyper hydration and refortifies your skin’s natural protective barrier.
- Co-Enzyme Q10 (CoQ10 / Ubiquinone): A powerful antioxidant, it also causes your skin’s moisture levels to become dramatically replenished by restoring your skin’s natural ability to hold and lock in moisture.
- Arnica Extract: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that calms skin irritations and helps restore the healthy appearance of skin challenged by dark circles and dark under eyes.
- Vitamin K2: Improves your skin tone and helps lighten dark circles.
- Caffeine and Guarana Extract (Paulinia Cupana Seed): Reduce the appearance of puffy eyes by improving local circulation, causing excess fluids to be eliminated while also allowing more nutrients and oxygen to reach the area.
Directions To Use:
Apply Swisse Argan Eye Cream on cleared and freshly cleansed eye skin. Warm the product between your fingers before patting around your eye area.
- Swisse Argan Eye Cream is never tested on animals.
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be free of animal products and preservatives.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network and likely not available in many parts of the world.
- Swisse Argan Eye Cream reviews are limited, offering little information about actual user experiences using this product.
Does Swisse Argan Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Swisse Argan Anti-Aging Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergy.
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to benzyl alcohol
- Increased risk for toxicity due to Dehydroacetic Acid which can cause side effects associated with toxicity including vomiting and nausea when accidentally ingested
Swisse Argan Eye Cream Customer Reviews:
Swisse Argan Eye Cream reviews read:
- “I brought this eye cream on December 2016. So far, I found no improvement at all on my fine lines. It does moisturise but other than that I think it doesn’t do anything else. And what I’ve noticed is that it makes my eyes gunky when I wake up in the morning…” — Paula on ProductReviewComAu /li>
- “The formula is quite thick and rich and smooths on nicely. I noticed results the next morning when I cleansed and moisurised – my eyes were brighter and there was no puffiness. My makeup seemed to last longer through the day as well.” — labelgirl on BeautyHeavenAu
Swisse Argan Eye Cream contains an interesting blend of natural ingredients. Still, some users will find this sufficient for their skin needs but, some will not. For just $12, it actually wouldn’t hurt to see how your skin responds to it but, irritation is always a possibility, even with products that contain mostly natural ingredients such as this.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.