Swisse Argan Anti-Aging Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Swisse Argan Eye Cream?
As per the manufacturer this product is brought to you by the Australian skin care company, Swisse. The company is fast becoming a global powerhouse when it comes to promoting skin care and personal care products the “help people live healthier and happier lives”.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Swisse Argan Eye Cream?
- Swisse Argan Eye Cream – Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in Swisse Argan Eye Cream?
- How To Apply Swisse Argan Eye Cream
- Benefits of Swisse Argan Eye Cream
- Disadvantages of Swisse Argan Eye Cream
- Does Swisse Argan Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict : Swisse Argan Eye Cream
Swisse Argan Anti-Aging Eye Cream, approximately US $12, is an eye treatment solution that addresses multiple signs of skin aging manifesting around this area using a formula made only with natural ingredients as its primary components.
Swisse Argan Eye Cream – Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Restore the volume, elasticity, and natural radiance of the sensitive and delicate skin surrounding your eyes.
- Replenish your skin’s ideal moisture content to help fight early signs of damage and help prevent visible signs of skin aging from showing or, from appearing prominent.
- Enhance your skin’s protection from free radicals and other environmental factors that can damage and age your skin.
- Improve the rate of skin healing by speeding up mechanisms that repair and rejuvenate your skin.
- Improve local circulation to enhance oxygen and nutrient distribution while simultaneously improving the elimination of excess fluids.
What are the Ingredients in Swisse Argan Eye Cream?
- Aloe Vera: It reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Soybean Oil: It soothes skin irritations to improve your skin’s clarity and even out your skin one.
- Squalene: Extracted from Olive Oil, it promotes hyper hydration and refortifies your skin’s natural protective barrier.
- Co-Enzyme Q10 (CoQ10 / Ubiquinone): A powerful antioxidant, it also causes your skin’s moisture levels to become dramatically replenished by restoring your skin’s natural ability to hold and lock in moisture.
- Vitamin K2: Improves your skin tone and helps lighten dark circles.
- Caffeine and Guarana Extract (Paulinia Cupana Seed): Reduce the appearance of puffy eyes by improving local circulation, causing excess fluids to be eliminated while also allowing more nutrients and oxygen to reach the area.
How To Apply Swisse Argan Eye Cream
Companies says to apply Swisse Argan Eye Cream on cleared and freshly cleansed eye skin. Warm the product between your fingers before patting around your eye area.
Benefits of Swisse Argan Eye Cream
- Swisse Argan Eye Cream is never tested on animals.
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be free of animal products and preservatives. But there are no claims as such for the same.
Disadvantages of Swisse Argan Eye Cream
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network and likely not available in many parts of the world.
- Swisse Argan Eye Cream reviews are limited, offering little information about actual user experiences using this product.
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
Does Swisse Argan Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Swisse Argan Anti-Aging Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergy.
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to benzyl alcohol
- Increased risk for toxicity due to Dehydroacetic Acid which can cause side effects associated with toxicity including vomiting and nausea when accidentally ingested
Final Verdict: Swisse Argan Anti-Aging Eye Cream
Swisse Argan Eye Cream contains an interesting blend of natural ingredients. Still, some users will find this sufficient for their skin needs but, some will not. For just $12, it actually wouldn’t hurt to see how your skin responds to it but, irritation is always a possibility, even with products that contain mostly natural ingredients such as this.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."