Obagi 360 System Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Obagi 360 System?
Obagi 360 System Kit, US $144.50, commits to give your skin the complete solution to alleviating and preventing the early signs of aging skin. The kit includes the following products:
- Exfoliating Cleanser
- Retinol (0.5%)
- HydraFactor Broad Spectrum SPF 30
This product is brought to you by Obagi, established in 1988 by the celebrity skin doctor, Dr. Zein Obagi. The skin care line has been acquired by Valeant Pharmaceuticals which has turned the brand from a professionally distributed product line only to one that with a larger, mass market distribution.
Obagi 360 System — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Relieve your skin of tired look, and bring a more energetic and more vibrant complexion.
- Improve your skin’s resilience by stimulating faster skin renewal.
- Protect your skin from damage caused by UV and other environmental stressors.
- Tighten and smoothen your skin surface that makes fine lines and wrinkles appear less visible.
- Relieve dry skin to give you a softer, smoother skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Obagi 360 System?
- Exfoliating Microbeads: Give your skin a mild and gentle scrubbing without causing any unnecessary skin tears that can irreversibly damage your skin.
- Encapsulated Retinol (0.5%): Helps younger skin types correct early signs of skin damage and aging by improving the efficiency of skin regeneration and of skin turnover but it may cause redness or itching on skin.
- Sunscreen Agents: Protect your skin from UV damage.
- Antioxidants: Protect your skin from free radicals and environmental stressors.
How To Apply Obagi 360 System
- Obagi 360 System must be used in combination to make up your day time routine.
Benefits of Obagi 360 System
- The Obagi 360 System is for users who have skin that is beginning to age but isn’t quite there yet in terms of maturity, and is therefore potent enough to correct early signs of skin aging but also, mild enough to be used on younger skin but may cause redness or itching.
- This product delivers six specific skin care functions — cleansing, exfoliating, moisturizing, protecting, preventing, and perfecting — using just three products.
Disadvantages of Obagi 360 System
- The formula consists of a very long list of ingredients that increases the potential for product reactions as well as skin irritations.
- This product is fairly priced for the number of products in the kit and the quality of ingredients that these contain.
- Obagi 360 System reviews indicate that this kit may not be suitable for all skin types.
Does Obagi 360 System Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Obagi 360 System Kit:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including artificial fragrances.
- Increased risk for irreversible skin damage due to chlorphenesin and triethanolamine.
- Increased risk for hormonal imbalances, endocrine disruptions, and associated organ failure due to toxic chemical sunscreen agents.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict:Obagi 360 System
The Obagi 360 System Kit offers value for less dollar, combining six skin care essentials for younger skin types in just three products. However, the amount of allergens that can inflame and damage your skin even more are offered in varying combinations as well. Using this kit, therefore, depends of the risk you are willing to take.It does not offer money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: