Avene Cleanance Micellar Water Review
Avene Cleanance Micellar Water Introduction
Avene Cleanance Micellar Water, US $20 for 100 ml, is a makeup remover and cleanser rolled into one.
What Does Avene Cleanance Micellar Water Claim
The manufacturer claims that this product has been designed and formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Simplify your cleansing routine by performing what traditionally were 2 separate steps — makeup removal and cleansing — into a single step that does both
- Gently lift, dissolve, and eliminate impurities from your skin
- Effectively loosen up toughened impurities, including hardened oils and stubborn, waterproof makeup
- Give your skin a mattifying effect by controlling excess sebum
- With regular use, clearer skin is maintained everyday, skin becomes even toned, and your complexion becomes clearer and brighter
Avene Cleanance Micellar Water Manufacturer’s Detail
The Avène thermal spring water in France inspired the birth of a skincare brand named after it. Not far from where the spring is located, a center catering to patients with the most problematic skin conditions are treated has been relying on the nutrient-rich waters from the spring to help restore the skin health of patients. That powerful spring water is what makes as a base for all products manufactured by Avéne.
Working of Avene Cleanance Micellar Water
This product loosens up the toughened and solidified dirt and oil to exfoliate your skin, purify it of debris that allows your clearer, brighter skin to show through.
Avene Cleanance Micellar Water Ingredients
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: Used as the base ingredient, this is rich in essential minerals your skin needs to heal, repair and be restored
- Cetrimonium Bromide: Has a purifying effect on skin that helps get rid of acne-causing bacteria
- Monolaurin: Helps control and regulate excessive oil production to avoid making your skin greasy on the surface
Avene Cleanance Micellar Water Pros
- This product does not contain drying alcohols, probably the worst and most damaging ingredients that your skin can come into contact with.
- This product is free from parabens, chemicals that can mimic estrogen and, in the process, sabotage the otherwise normal functioning of organs and mechanisms that this hormone influences.
- This no rinse formula helps you give your skin a refreshing cleanse practically anytime, anywhere when you feel like you need one the most.
Avene Cleanance Micellar Water Cons
- For a product that is being sold under a brand, “Avene,” the brand image of which tells people that it is all about skin care products that are good enough and yet gentle enough for use on people with sensitive and problematic skin, this product is as inconsistent with this brand image as can be.
- Several Avene Cleanance Micellar Water reviews have pointed out that this product can cause anywhere from mild to severe cases of skin irritations.
Avene Cleanance Micellar Water Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and fragrances
- Increased risk for cancers due to the addition of several variants of PEGs, chemicals that are well-known to have a strong affinity for 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen, as well as other toxic chemicals which it then takes way down deep into your skin where it can enter your bloodstream
- Increased risk for diseases related to your reproductive organs due to EDTA
Use Avene Cleanance Micellar Water as a substitute to your regular morning and evening cleansing steps. To use, simply soak a cotton pad with this product then, swipe across your face. Repeat if deemed necessary until you see a clear cotton pad.
Avene Cleanance Micellar Water provides the most basic of ingredients to clear skin of debris and purify it as well. Other than being a cleanser yet a no-rinse one, there really isn’t anything more that this product can offer. It also contains too many ingredients with PEGs. When health and safety are s premium requirements in your skin care, you may have to examine your options more closely.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: