Avene Cleanance Micellar Water Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Avene Cleanance Micellar Water?
The Avène thermal spring water in France inspired the birth of a skincare brand named after it. Not far from where the spring is located, a center catering to patients with the most problematic skin conditions are treated has been relying on the nutrient-rich waters from the spring to help restore the skin health of patients. That powerful spring water is what makes as a base for all products manufactured by Avéne.
Avene Cleanance Micellar Water, US $20 for 100 ml, is a makeup remover and cleanser rolled into one.
Avene Cleanance Micellar Water- Does it really work?
The manufacturer claims that this product has been designed and formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Simplify your cleansing routine by performing what traditionally were 2 separate steps — makeup removal and cleansing — into a single step that does both.
- Gently lift, dissolve, and eliminate impurities from your skin.
- Effectively loosen up toughened impurities, including hardened oils and stubborn, waterproof makeup.
- Give your skin a mattifying effect by controlling excess sebum.
- With regular use, clearer skin is maintained everyday, skin becomes even toned, and your complexion becomes clearer and brighter.
This product loosens up the toughened and solidified dirt and oil to exfoliate your skin, purify it of debris that allows your clearer, brighter skin to show through.
What are the ingredients in Avene Cleanance Micellar Water?
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: Used as the base ingredient, this is rich in essential minerals your skin needs to heal, repair and be restored.
- Cetrimonium Bromide: Has a purifying effect on skin that helps get rid of acne-causing bacteria.
- Monolaurin: Helps control and regulate excessive oil production to avoid making your skin greasy on the surface.
- Jojoba Oil: This ingredient acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions
Benefits of Avene Cleanance Micellar Water
- This product does not contain drying alcohols, probably the worst and most damaging ingredients that your skin can come into contact with.
- This product is free from parabens, chemicals that can mimic estrogen and, in the process, sabotage the otherwise normal functioning of organs and mechanisms that this hormone influences.
- This no rinse formula helps you give your skin a refreshing cleanse practically anytime, anywhere when you feel like you need one the most.
Disadvantages of Avene Cleanance Micellar Water
- For a product that is being sold under a brand, “Avene,” the brand image of which tells people that it is all about skin care products that are good enough and yet gentle enough for use on people with sensitive and problematic skin, this product is as inconsistent with this brand image as can be.
- Several Avene Cleanance Micellar Water reviews have pointed out that this product can cause anywhere from mild to severe cases of skin irritations.
Does Avene Cleanance Micellar Water have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and fragrances.
- Increased risk for cancers due to the addition of several variants of PEGs, chemicals that are well-known to have a strong affinity for 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen, as well as other toxic chemicals which it then takes way down deep into your skin where it can enter your bloodstream.
- Increased risk for diseases related to your reproductive organs due to EDTA.
How to apply Avene Cleanance Micellar Water
Use Avene Cleanance Micellar Water as a substitute to your regular morning and evening cleansing steps. To use, simply soak a cotton pad with this product then, swipe across your face. Repeat if deemed necessary until you see a clear cotton pad.
Final Verdict: Avene Cleanance Micellar Water
Avene Cleanance Micellar Water provides the most basic of ingredients to clear skin of debris and purify it as well. Other than being a cleanser yet a no-rinse one, there really isn’t anything more that this product can offer. It also contains too many ingredients with PEGs. When health and safety are s premium requirements in your skin care, you may have to examine your options more closely.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."