What Is Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water?
Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water, US $28 for a 6.7 oz. pump bottle, is a facial cleanser that is formulated with the extra strength to draw out impurities from your pores and flush out debris from your skin with every cleanse.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water?
- Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water– Does It Really Work?
- What Are The Ingredients In Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water?
- How To Apply Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water?
- Benefits of Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water
- Disadvantages of Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water
- Does Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict: Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water
Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water– Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Caudalie, the French skin care brand established in 1995 which has steadily grown a cult following and now a mass following for its growing line of products that promise results without compromises. Caudalie is strongly committed to offer better, non-toxic alternatives to conventional, commercialized skin and personal care products. Caudalie products were first introduced to the US market only in 2001.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Draw out impurities stuck in your pores and gently lift debris hardened on your skin surface to clear your face.
- Help in preventing skin infections, blemishes, and acne breakouts by purifying your skin.
- Instantly revitalize and rejuvenate tired skin challenged by environmental stressors with the help of antioxidants.
- Relieve stressed and tired skin with a calming effect that helps even out your skin tone, clearing your skin of redness, blotchiness and swelling.
- Promote clearer, more radiant overall skin complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water?
- Organic Grape Water: Its resveratrol content provides your skin with a powerful force that can hinder damage down to the cellular level that can be caused by free radicals and other environmental stressors.
- Organic Chamomile Extract: Soothes and calms your skin to promote a more even skin tone relieved of redness and swelling, in effect giving your skin a more relaxed appearance.
- Glycerin: Plant-derived emollient that significantly delivers a surge of moisture to reawaken your skin.
- Capryl/Capramidopropyl Betaine: A surfactant that softens hardened debris and impurities, dissolves these then, facilitates elimination form your skin.
How To Apply Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water?
Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water is meant to be used as a no wash, no rinse facial cleanser. Wet a cotton pad and gently swipe across your face until all foreign bodies and product residues are gone or, until your cotton pad comes off clean. Use morning and night or anytime, anywhere you feel like cleansing in between.
Benefits of Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water
- Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water is soap-free and, therefore, will not leave impurities trapped in your pores nor leave behind product residues that can clog your skin and start an infection.
- This product does not contain phthalates, parabens, and sulfates.
- Consumer studies revealed that up to 95 per cent of study participants felt that this product left their skin thoroughly cleansed and cleared.
Disadvantages of Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water
- This product relies on just one variety of antioxidants to provide your skin protection from environmental stressors.
- Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water reviews indicate that many of those who have tried this product feel that it is non-essential for anybody’s skin care routine.
Does Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to sodium benzoate which can form benzene when combined with citric acid, which this formula also carries.
Final Verdict: Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water
Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water could be a basic addition to your routine but, if you have found a good, non-toxic, and non-drying facial cleanser, it’s hard to pin down how this product could still fit into your routine. There is a lot of improvement that can be introduced to this formula. Nevertheless, it will be enough to cleanse your skin.