Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser?
As per the manufacturer, Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser is a product used to cleanse your skin thoroughly for you to achieve a soft skin. It has been formulated to be used on sensitive skin such as acne, rosacea and eczema. This Cleanser helps in eliminating excess oil, makeup and dirt for you to keep a healthy and better skin. Although it may not be suitable for all skin types.
It helps in cleaning, moisturizing and protecting your skin for an improved complexion. It is well known to hydrate your skin to keep it soft and supple throughout the day.
You are advised to go through the product’s reviews found online. This is a great step that will help you understand complaints and good about the product so that you can make final decision about it.
Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser is an effective cleanser that also nourishes your skin for you to achieve a better skin. It helps moisturize your skin to ensure that it is soft and supple all day long. According to the manufacturer, the product provides the following benefits to your skin:
- It has no soap, dye, paraben, fragrance or SLC.
- It does not clog your pores.
- It addresses the skin concerns of a sensitive and dry skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser?
Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser ingredients are as follow:
- Glycerin– It is responsible in keeping your skin well hydrated as it acts as humectant.
- Sodium Hydroxide– It is used to help in cleansing your skin. However it may cause itching or skin irritation.
- Cetearyl Alcohol– It is used as thickener, emulsifier, emollient and carriers other ingredients in the formula for perfect working.
- Phenoxyethanol– It is used to preserve the formula. It also has antibacterial benefits for a healthy skin.
How To Apply Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Wet your face and pump the cleanser into your hands and massage it gently on your skin.
- Rinse the formula.
Benefits Of Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
- Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser helps remove dirt, oil and makeup form your skin.
- It gives you’re a clean and healthy skin.
- It softens the skin and ensures that it is smooth. Although due to the ingredient Sodium Hydroxide it may lead to skin dryness.
Disadvantages Of Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
- There is no information on its components provided on the formula’s guarantee by the manufacturer.
- This product may cause burning sensation to the skin.
- This product may cause skin breakouts.
- This product is not suitable for all skin types.
Does Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser Have Any Side-Effects?
Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser side effects are not provided by the manufacturer in the website. on the other hand, you are required to check on its ingredients to find out if there are possible adverse effects linked to them or not.
Final Verdict: Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser is a skincare formula that is responsible in eliminating dirt, oil and makeup on your skin.
This will help you achieve a clean and healthy skin. It has been formulated without harmful substances making it gentle on the skin.
Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser has been formulated for you to achieve a better looking skin. However, there are many mixed reviews online to come to a conclusion, so we would recommend you to keep the search on for the best product which suits your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."