Circadia Micro-Exfoliating Honey Cleanser Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Micro-Exfoliating Honey Cleanser?
This product is formulated and distributed by Circadia by Dr. Pugliese. It is a skin care company, the products of which are strongly founded on your skin’s natural process of restoration and renewal — the circadian rhythm. As such, for your daytime regimen, protection is emphasized while for nighttime, regeneration and rejuvenation are emphasized.
Micro-Exfoliating Honey Cleanser Circadia, US $43 for an 8 oz. bottle, is a cleanser that gives your more by delivering the benefits of micro-exfoliation every time you wash and rinse your skin.
Micro-Exfoliating Honey Cleanser- Does this product really work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin to leave the surface smooth, tight and radiant
- Restore your skin’s vigor and vitality to help relieve your skin of tired appearance
- Restore your skin’s ideal pH to support healthy skin and facilitate how it responds to environmental stimuli that can affect the health of your skin’s protective barrier
- Facilitate faster rates of skin regeneration, turnover and renewal
- Control and regulate oil production to help your skin become less prone to infections and breakouts
This product works by delivering a soap-free solution that softens, lifts, and eliminate dead skin cells and other toughened debris from the surface of your skin and draws out the same from your pores. With regular product use, your skin becomes softer, smoother and more radiant.
What are the ingredients in Micro-Exfoliating Honey Cleanser?
- Patented Microbeads Of Natural Beeswax: Helps exfoliate your skin, gently lifting the surface layer to facilitate faster turnover while simultaneously stimulating faster rates of skin regeneration at greater volumes to power renewal
- Stepan Mild PCL (Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate): Softens toughened debris masking your skin then, gently lifting the same to eliminate from your skin and allow a new layer to rise to the surface and replace it; also helps restore the pH balance of your skin
- Cocomidopropyl Betaine: An ingredient derived from coconut oil, it acts as a surfactant, drawing out dirt and grime from your pores then flushes these out
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin
Benefits of Micro-Exfoliating Honey Cleanser
- This product gives off a foamy consistency which helps soften toughened dirt and debris without the use of sulfates which can jeopardize your skin and your overall health.
- The manufacturer guarantees that this product is suitable for use on all skin types.
- The formula has specially considered the skin care requirements of people with oily skin types
Micro-Exfoliating Honey Cleanser Circadia Cons
- The manufacturer fails to present any proof of product efficacy in delivering on claims made by the manufacturer.
- The product seems to have a limited online distribution network and likely not available in brick and mortar stores.
- Micro-Exfoliating Honey Cleanser Circadia reviews are limited, offering a tight perspective about user experience with product use.
Does Micro-Exfoliating Honey Cleanser have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including methylisothiazolinone, a well-known skin irritant frequently used as a preservative in personal care products, and fragrance ingredients which happen to be 1 of top 3 allergens. Sodium lauryl sulfoacetate is touted as a more acceptable replacement to sulfates but which should still be expected to cause skin irritations.
How to apply Micro-Exfoliating Honey Cleanser
Micro-Exfoliating Honey Cleanser Circadia must be used as the first part of your morning and evening skincare regimens. Pump the product and spread all over your face, and if desired, including your neck and chest. Give it a light massage and lather on for about a minute before rinsing off with lukewarm water. The manufacturer recommends this product to be followed through with the Vitamin C Reversal Serum for best results.
Final Verdict: Micro-Exfoliating Honey Cleanser Circadia
Micro-Exfoliating Honey Cleanser Circadia has plus points for offering a cleanser with foamy consistency without necessarily infusing soap into the formula. However, the beneficial ingredients only come into contact with your skin for a few seconds so, don’t expect any dramatic change.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: