Deciem The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10% Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Argireline Solution 10%?
As per the manufacturer, Argireline Solution 10%, USD 12.90 for 30 ml dropper bottle, is a water-based lightweight solution that is said to diminish the look of wrinkles and fine lines in the face. The solution is sold at the official Deciem website and third-party retailer sites.
The ordinary is a skincare brand of the company, Deciem. This collection is more focused on formulating products that are designed to raise awareness on the communication integrity in the industry. All of their products are pioneers when it comes to preserving the integrity of their solutions.
If you think this serum product is for you, you should take a look at this Argireline Solution 10% review.
Argireline Solution 10%- Does It Really Work?
As per the website’s description, Deciem The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10% can deliver the following benefits:
- Soften the wrinkles and fine lines.
- Improve the look of facial areas that have high tendency of developing folds like forehead and eye area.
- Prevent wrinkle formation in the future.
- Deliver the effects of Botox minus the hassles of the operation.
- Inhibit muscle movement to smoothen the lines on the face.
Keep on reading this review to know more!
What are the Ingredients in Argireline Solution 10% ?
Can this solution deliver its claims? One thing that we can take a look at in order to determine that are the product’s contents. So what are the Argireline Solution 10% ingredients that are included in this formulation? These are as follows:
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: According to controlled studies, this proprietary ingredient has been proven effective in improving the look of the parts in the face that have a high tendency to develop folds such as the forehead and eye area.
- Chlorphenesin: This ingredient is incorporated in the solution to inhibit the growth of microorganisms which can ultimately protect the product from spoilage. In short, this ingredient is a cosmetic biocide.
- Gellan Gum: This is a type of polysaccharide that can enhance the texture of the solution. In addition to that, this ingredient is also used to maintain the stability of the formulation for a long period of time.
- Sodium Chloride : It is used to stimulating, cleansing, antiseptic and astringent. It is softening for the skin and hydrates it when used in moderation.However sometimes it causes hives, itching, or rash.
How To Apply Argireline Solution 10% ?
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
- Apply a few drops of Deciem The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10% around the eye area and forehead.
- Use the product twice a day. Use this after washing your face and patting it dry.
- Avoid contact with the eyes at all costs.
Benefits of Argireline Solution 10%
- The solution is free of silicone and oils.
- It is also cruelty-free.
- It is soften for the skin and hydrates it but may cause itching or rash.
Disadvantages of Argireline Solution 10%
- According to user reviews, the solution has various side effects.
- It is expensive.
- It contains Sodium chloride which causes itching, or rash.
Does Argireline Solution 10% Have Any Side-Effects?
Some of the Argireline Solution 10% side-effects that you are most likely to experience are:
- Redness and irritation on the eyes.
- Cell death due to alcohol content.
Final Verdict: Deciem The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10%
Argireline Solution 10% is marketed as a Botox in a bottle because it claims to totally get rid of the lines in the face and bring back its flawlessness and smoothness and it contains the right ingredient to perform all of that. But apparently, it also has a few ingredients that may cause skin irritation and cell death. Also, this product do not offers money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."