Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Review: Does It Vanish Wrinkles?
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Description
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is an award-winning fast-acting anti-aging cream designed to fill in deep-set wrinkles, firm skin for a youthful elastic feel, and hydrate skin for a plump, dewy look, all in just 15 days. It gets its name from the Mediterranean algae that boost the number of glucosaminoglycans in the skin, which attract water to themselves and fill in cracks in the skin.
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is a whopping $225 on the manufacturer’s site. Elemis offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ingredients
Below is the active ingredient list. The full list is readily available on the manufacturer’s site.
- Padina Pavonica: Mediterranean algae used to increase skin’s glucosamineoglycans to attract water to fill in wrinkles and plump up skin for a smooth, firm complexion
- Dermochlorella: Algae that boost firming collagen and condition skin
- Ginkgo Biloba: Plant that works as an antioxidant to protect skin from free radicals
- Porphyridium Cruentum: Red algae that increase skin’s water retention
- Absolutes of Rose: Essential oil from rose petals
- Absolutes of Mimosa: Essential oil from fresh flowers
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Directions
Apply a pea size amount to hands, rub together to warm cream, then using upward strokes, spread over face, neck, and décolleté daily.
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Advantages
- Reduce visibility of wrinkles and fine lines
- Improve hydration to fill in fine lines and leave skin soft and smooth
- Increase collagen levels for improved firmness
- Keep skin youthful
- Works in just 15 days
- Clinically proven
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Disadvantages
- Very expensive
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is an anti-aging cream that gives you a young looking skin. It reduces the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines on your skin. The product is very expensive given the possible benefits it can provide. There are more options to select from that are easily available in the market that offers a cheaper price tag with the same result the product claims to offer.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.