Shiseido Lift-Dynamic Cream Review: Is This Product Right For You?
Shiseido Lift-Dynamic Cream Description
“Imagine if there were no gravity” — so goes the marketing campaign for Shiseido Bio-Performance Lift-Dynamic Cream, US $110 for 50 ml and US $132 for 75 ml. This is an anti-aging cream plus sculpting cream in one. The product works by plumping your skin with moisture as deep penetrating ingredients strengthen your skin fibers and improve collagen production.
This product is formulated with Shiseido’s proprietary trademark complexes that include Exclusive TruStructiv Technology, RenoCycle System, and Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid Plus. Acting together on your skin, these complexes deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Firmer skin tone
- Lighter and more radiant complexion
- Better moisturized skin that you can see and feel
- More evened out skin
- Improved appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Consumer satisfaction survey results, which involved 111 female users, reveal that majority of test subjects experienced the following during product trial:
- Firmer skin that appears less saggy in just 1 week
- Visibly smoother and better contoured skin and less visible wrinkles in just 3 weeks
- Instantly hydrated and plump skin
The Shiseido Bio-Performance Lift-Dynamic Cream has a thick and creamy texture. Nevertheless, it deeply penetrates skin instantly without leaving the surface of the skin greasy. With regular use, skin becomes healthier and better able to resist stress and environmental factors that causes multiple signs of skin aging to appear.
Shiseido Lift-Dynamic Cream Ingredients
Key active ingredients are:
- Exclusive TruStructiv Technology: Restores the skins natural treatment and rejuvenating capabilities to help firm skin and make skin better able to withstand damaging environmental factors and oxidative stress
- RenoCycle System : Stimulates proper and faster skin cell turnover
- Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid Plus : Deeply hydrates, moisturizes, and restores the skin’s spongelike capability to capture and hold water over long periods of time
Shiseido Lift-Dynamic Cream Directions
Go through your regular cleansing and toning routine before applying Shiseido Bio-Performance Lift-Dynamic Cream on your skin. Spread out evenly and massage into skin to help facilitate faster absorption. Apply daily, morning and evening, to see positive results sooner.
Recommended for use together with the Shiseido Bio-Performance LiftDynamic Serum and Shiseido Bio-Performance Lift Dynamic Eye Treatment.
Shiseido Lift-Dynamic Cream Advantages
- Dermatologist tested
- Thickly formulated yet absorbs quickly
- Improves the resilience and vitality of skin cells
- Improves skin firmness in just 1 week
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles in just 3 weeks
- Deeply moisturizes skin
Shiseido Lift-Dynamic Cream Disadvantages
- Uses Parabens, endocrine-disrupting chemicals that get in the way of the proper functioning of vital organs most especially those regulated by estrogen
- Contains fragrances which can be extremely irritating to the skin and that makes it unadvisable for people with hyper reactive skin to use this product
Shiseido Bio-Performance improves the firmness of your skin in just under 1 week as the product claims. This product is dermatologically tested but it uses an ingredient that can impact the proper functioning of your vital organs – Parabens. It also has fragrances that can cause skin irritation which you cannot experience on other similar products. Other products are are safer to use, gives you the same results but not the side effects you can have using this product. It is recommended that you do more research on what is the best product in the market that is safe to use.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.