Shiseido Bio Performance LiftDynamic Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Shiseido Bio Performance LiftDynamic Cream?
“Imagine if there were no gravity” — so goes the marketing campaign for Shiseido Bio Performance LiftDynamic Cream, US $110 for 50 ml and the US $132 for 75 ml. This is an anti-aging cream plus sculpting cream in one. The product works by plumping your skin with moisture as deep penetrating ingredients strengthen your skin fibers and improve collagen production.
Shiseido Bio Performance LiftDynamic Cream – Does It Really Work?
This product is formulated with Shiseido’s proprietary trademark complexes that include Exclusive TruStructiv Technology, RenoCycle System, and Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid Plus. Acting together on your skin, these complexes deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Firmer skin tone.
- Lighter and more radiant complexion.
- Better moisturized skin that you can see and feel.
- More evened out skin.
- Improved appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The Shiseido Bio Performance LiftDynamic Cream has a thick and creamy texture. Nevertheless, it deeply penetrates skin instantly without leaving the surface of the skin greasy. With regular use, skin becomes healthier and better able to resist stress and environmental factors that causes multiple signs of skin aging to appear.
What Are The Ingredients In Shiseido Bio Performance LiftDynamic Cream?
Key active ingredients are:
- Exclusive TruStructiv Technology: Restores the skins natural treatment and rejuvenating capabilities to help firm skin and make skin better able to withstand damaging environmental factors and oxidative stress.
- RenoCycle System : Stimulates proper and faster skin cell turnover.
- Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid Plus : Deeply hydrates, moisturizes, and restores the skin’s spongelike capability to capture and hold water over long periods of time.
- Citric Acid: This ingredient is an antioxidant and exfoliant that helps protect from free radical damage and remove dead skin cells while also encouraging cell regeneration. However, in rare cases, it can cause allergic reactions, irritation, and rashes.
How To Apply Shiseido Bio Performance LiftDynamic Cream
As guided by manufacturer:
- Go through your regular cleansing and toning routine before applying Shiseido Bio Performance LiftDynamic Cream on your skin.
- Spread out evenly and massage into skin to help facilitate faster absorption.
- Apply daily, morning and evening, to see positive results sooner.
- Recommended for use together with the Shiseido Bio Performance LiftDynamic Cream and Shiseido Bio Performance LiftDynamic Eye Treatment.
Benefits Of Shiseido Bio Performance LiftDynamic Cream
- Thickly formulated yet absorbs quickly.
- Improves the resilience and vitality of skin cells.
- Deeply moisturizes skin but may cause rash or irritation.
Disadvantages Of Shiseido Bio Performance LiftDynamic Cream
- Uses Parabens, endocrine-disrupting chemicals that get in the way of the proper functioning of vital organs most especially those regulated by estrogen.
- Contains fragrances which can be extremely irritating to the skin and that makes it unadvisable for people with hyper reactive skin to use this product.
- This product contains citric acid which causes allergic reactions like irritation, and rashes.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- This brand is notorious for its bad customer service.
Final Verdict: Shiseido Bio Performance LiftDynamic Cream
Shiseido Bio Performance LiftDynamic Cream improves the firmness of your skin in just under 1 week as the product claims. This product is tested but it uses an ingredient that can impact the proper functioning of your vital organs – Parabens. It also has fragrances that can cause skin irritation which you cannot experience on other similar products. Other products are safer to use, gives you the same results but not the side effects you can have used this product. It is recommended that you do more research on what is the best product in the market that is safe to use. It offers 30 days return policy.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."