EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF44 Tinted Overview:
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF44 Tinted is a physical sunscreen that also comes with a tint to help even out your skin tone and stays on for up to 40 minutes.
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF44 Tinted Pros and Cons
- Skin Type:Combination, Sensitive, Dry
- Benefit:Protect Your Skin From Free Radicals And Damaging UV Rays , Protect Your Skin From Premature Skin Aging, Sunburn
- Ingredients:Vitamin C, Antioxidants, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Hyaluronic Acid
- Weight:2 fl oz/57 g
- The manufacturer guarantees that this product is non-comedogenic and won’t clog your pores.
- This product is relatively “cleaner” than most other commercially available sunscreens, and not laden with toxins from sunscreen agents themselves.
- The formula permits sun protection that lasts for up to 40 minutes before a reapplication is due.
- This product is formulated with 9.0 per cent trasparent zinc oxide which will not leave white streaks on your skin.
- The product tint which is orange, may not be as easy to hide under makeup and can stain fabrics.
- This product is only available in two variations, that is, tinted and untined, and will have been better if it were available in more shades that would match more natural skin tones and totally eliminate the need for foundations and concealers.
- EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF44 Tinted reviews indicate how this product cannot absorb well into the skin.
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF44 Tinted Claim:
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is capable of delivering the following benefits:
- Give you tinted mineral sunscreen coverage that is safer than most other commercial sunscreens
- Deliver a gorgeous cover that matches almost any type of skin color
- Protect your skin from premature skin aging, sunburn, as well as damage caused by free radicals and other environmental stressors
- Promote better hydration that keeps your skin well-moisturized for longer periods of time
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF44 Tinted Manufacturer’s Detail:
US-based skin company, Elta MD Skin Care, is behind this product’s formulation and promotion. With over 25 years of experience in the global skincare industry, the company has built solid know-how in skincare and invested well on its research and development arm. Today, the company runs EltaMD, a well-recognized brand in sunscreen and wound healing niches, among others.
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF44 Tinted – Does It Really Work?
This product works by delivering mineral ingredients to render physical sunscreen protection for your skin. The formula amps up the protection with the infusion of antioxidants.
What Are The Ingredients In EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF44 Tinted?
Zinc Oxide (10.0%) and Titanium Dioxide (5.5%): Mineral ingredients that provide physical sunscreen benefits where these ingredients create a physical barrier that shields your skin from UV.
Hyaluronic Acid: Enhances your skin’s moisture levels, this ingredient draws hydration from the surroundings to condition your skin.
Antioxidants: Provide you with protection from free radicals and other environmental causes of skin damage and aging, while, at the same time, adding UV protection to the formula.
Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant, it also has natural skin lightening properties that improve your overall complexion.
Vitamin E: Boosts the power of Vitamin C, it also adds antioxidant protection while nourishing your skin and comforting it from multiple signs of irritation.
How To Apply EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF44 Tinted?
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF44 Tinted must be applied every morning. Use alone or, layer with your foundation and concealer.
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF44 Tinted Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
You May Also Like – Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen
Final Verdict: EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF44 Tinted
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF44 Tinted offers a safer way to wear your daily sunscreen that isn’t nearly as toxic as chemical sunscreens and comes with a tint too. However, it may not be suitable for all skin types and all kinds of activities.
Below you'll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: