Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted SPF 50 Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted Sunscreen?
Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted SPF 50 is a sunscreen that protects the skin from sun damage. It functions well in giving the user an even skin tone, and it’s also potent in reducing skin imperfections.
Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted Sunscreen is a potent skincare product, produced to shield skin moisture and to improve the skin attractiveness. It’s rich in antioxidants, which play a role in enhancing skin detoxification and in protecting the skin from free radicals, oxidative damage, and harmful UV radiations.
This solution is lotion is available online, and the users can buy it from the company’s official website. It’s sold at the cost of $38.00, and it has 30 days money back guarantee and free domestic shipment.
Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted Sunscreen- Does It Really Work?
Epionce is the company behind the production of this treatment. It’s a company that has been in place for about 20 years, and it’s specialized in manufacturing clinically studied skincare products, which work well in improving skin health and attractiveness.
The manufacturer states that this is a natural sunscreen lotion, formulated to protect the skin from sun rays and to maintain skin’s moisture level. It’s a fast acting solution that is rich in antioxidants and other organic elements, which function well in delivering the required outcomes.
This solution is manufactured from a blend of potent ingredients, which function well in protecting the skin from sun rays and in enhancing skin hydration. They strengthen the natural skin barrier, which helps to shield skin moisture from evaporating.
What are the ingredients in Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted Sunscreen?
- Argan Oil- this is a rich extract of oleic, palmitic, linoleic and oils that are emollient and that helps in skin hydration. This extract helps skin cells to recover and protect the skin from sun rays.
- Glycerin- May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Rosemary Extract- this is a compound that is rich in antioxidants, and which works well in protecting the skin from oxidative damage, sun rays, and free radicals.
- Apple Fruit Extract- it’s a rich compound of antioxidants that protect the skin from free radicals and sunburn. It clears visible skin scars, irritations, and skin redness.
- Zinc Oxide- it offers protection of the skin from UV radiations and aid in the production of this treatment.
How to apply Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted Sunscreen
Apply the right amount of this lotion evenly on the skin, fifteen minutes before exposure to the sunlight. Apply this formula on a daily basis and regularly during the day to acquire the best results.
Benefits of Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted Sunscreen
- This formula is manufactured from the use of organic and potent compounds; thus it might be safe as claimed.
- It works well in protecting the skin from sun rays and in enhancing skin hydration but may not help in moisturization.
- It has discount offers, 30 days money back guarantee and free domestic shipment.
Disadvantages of Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted Sunscreen
- This treatment has few customer reviews, and it has no details about free trial offers.
- The ratios of each compound contained are not indicated on the official site.
- It may not help in elimination of skin blemishes such as redness, age spots, and discolorations.
Does Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted Sunscreen Have Any Side Effects?
Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted Sunscreen side effects are:
- Skin irritations.
- Allergic reactions.
- Pimples and skin rashes.
Final Verdict: Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted Sunscreen
Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted SPF 50 is a natural skincare product, produced from the use of organic ingredients and to aid in skin protection from the harmful sun rays. It’s rich in antioxidants which provide the protection. It also helps in skin hydration and seals the existing skin moisture against evaporation.
This formula has few customer reviews, and it has no free trial offers. Therefore, it’s important to reviews other treatments offering free trial samples and compare with this lotion before making an order.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."