Epionce Renewal Facial Cream Review: Is This Moisturizer Safe To Use?
Epionce Renewal Facial Cream Overview
Epionce Renewal Facial Cream, US $95 g for every jar, is a multi-tasking moisturizing product that moisturizes and renews while simultaneously protecting dry to normal, and sensitive skin types from further skin damage and premature aging.
About Epionce Renewal Facial Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by the same brand responsible for the well-received Lytic Gel Cleanser, Epionce. Conceptualized and formulated by a skin doctor, this brand is quickly becoming an aggressive player in the lucrative anti-aging skin care niche. Staying committed to the brand’s overarching mission to “deliver the beauty of healthy skin,” products bearing this label consist of cleaner formulations compared with most other commercially available skin care products.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver a serious moisture boost to plump and replenish your skin’s lost moisture and keep it that way.
- Heal and soothe various forms of inflammation to calm your skin and encourage the appearance of a more even and more radian skin tone.
- Tighten your pores to firm it up and smoothen the texture of your surface layer.
- Correct the appearance of wrinkles and other multiple signs of skin aging.
- Protect your skin from incurring irreversible damages while helping you avoid premature skin aging.
What Are The Ingredients In Epionce Renewal Facial Cream?
- Meadowfoam Extract: Restores your skin’s moisture content back to its youthful levels to support various mechanisms that heal and rejuvenate your skin.
- Rosa Canina fruit Oil: A rich source of good fatty acids, it has a deeply soothing effect on your skin and it encourages faster rates of skin rejuvenation and reveals a healthier, more radiant skin complexion.
- Flaxseed Extract: Another rich source of fatty acids, it helps your skin resist inflammation and the irreversible damage it causes your skin if left unchecked.
- Safflower Seed Oil: Provides even more soothing and calming effect on your skin, it also amps up your skin’s moisture levels and hydration functions, leaving your skin better moisturized as well as better protected with powerful antioxidants.
- Apple Fruit Extract: Other than the powerhouse antioxidant complex it delivers, it also helps facilitate faster skin cell regeneration and speed up turnovers that make your skin more and more blemish-free with each turnover.
- Date Fruit Extract: It deeply moisturizes your skin as it delivers powerful antioxidant that have protective as well as reinvigorating benefits to your skin.
Directions To Use
Epionce Renewal Facial Cream is recommended for application on freshly cleansed and toned skin up to three times daily.
- Epionce Renewal Facial Cream moisturizes, corrects and protects your skin.
- This product is safe for use on sensitive skin.
- The formula contains mostly ingredients known to moisturize skin but, not so much to repair multiple signs of skin aging.
- Epionce Renewal Facial Cream reviews reveal that this product can leave a thick feeling on skin.
Does Epionce Renewal Facial Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Epionce Renewal Facial Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical ingredients.
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Epionce Renewal Facial Cream appears to be a well-performing moisturizer for younger skin. However, it will need to be worked up or, layered with other products if aging skin is your concern.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: