Epionce Medical Barrier Cream Review: Is This Moisturizer Safe To Use?
Epionce Medical Barrier Cream Overview:
Epionce Medical Barrier Cream, US $24 for 2.5 oz., is a skin calming moisturizer that soothes skin irritations to improve your skin tone and your overall complexion.
About Epionce Medical Barrier Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Epionce, the brand that continuously strives to take out toxins and allergens from your skin care products. The brand first made waves with the Lytic Gel Cleanser which became highly successful in the market. Presently, Epionce is expanding its product offerings which now includes several products intended to help you defy aging for longer.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Dramatically boost your skin’s moisture content to relieve it from chronic dryness.
- Relieve your skin from redness and other visible signs of skin inflammation.
- Support your skin to heal and rejuvenate faster so that your skin can better cope with damage that lead to irreversible aging.
- Smoothen your skin texture by enhancing skin renewal.
- Calm inflamed and sunburned skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Epionce Medical Barrier Cream?
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Boost your skin’s moisture content.
- Safflower Seed Oil: It is loaded with antioxidants that help revive your skin as it improves your skin’s moisture content at the same time.
- Beeswax: Improves your skin’s moisture content by helping your skin trap in more moisture to help minimize surface water loss.
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil: It helps facilitate faster rates of skin healing, regeneration and turnover.
- Gluconolactone: A polyhydroxy acid that gently lifts and eliminates your skin’s damaged surface layer to help stimulate the resurfacing of a newer, less damaged skin with every turnover.
- White Water Lily Extract: Improves your skin’s natural healing mechanisms and resilience to damage, as it brightens your overall skin complexion.
Directions To Use:
Epionce Medical Barrier Cream is recommended for daily application, several times daily is deemed alright to relieve affected skin when it needs to be soothed and calmed.
- Epionce Medical Barrier Cream is specially formulated to help calm and relieve irritated skin.
- This product is formulated to help heal damaged skin.
- This product contains petrolatum which, although a great moisture sealant, can cause your skin to become clogged and irritated.
- Epionce Medical Barrier Cream reviews indicate that some users have experienced adverse results from using this cream, including getting a burning sensation.
Does Epionce Medical Barrier Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Epionce Medical Barrier Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including petrolatum, butylene and glycol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs and sodium benzoate, both of which have the potential to deliver or, give off carcinogens.
- Increased risk for developing irreversible skin damage.
Epionce Medical Barrier Cream has received good reviews for calming inflamed skin at a reasonable price. There are several ingredients though that will have helped improve this product’s chances at delivering on its claims, including the addition of aloe vera and the presence of ceramides which repair your skin’s barrier, at higher concentrations.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: