What Is Neutrogena Body Oil?
This product is brought to you by Neutrogena, a brand managed and maintained by one of the giants of the global consumer industry, Johnson & Johnson. Neutrogena is packaged as the skincare product line that addresses the requirements of skin types with special needs or, special issues.
It has existing business interests in several globally highly competitive industries, that includes consumer marketing, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices.
Neutrogena Body Oil, 8.5 fl. oz. bottle, is an oil-based moisturizer that comes on sheer and sinks in deep into your skin on contact.
Neutrogena Body Oil Pros and Cons
- Skin Type:All Skin Type
- Benefit:Help Fight Radicals That Cause Wrinkles, Boost Skin Hydration
- Ingredients:Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Isopropyl yristate, Castor Seed Oil, Chamomile Flower Oil
- Weight:8.5 fl oz/250 ml
- Neutrogena Body Oil is available in original and a fragrance-free variety so you can choose accordingly with your personal preferences and based on your peculiar skin sensitivities.
- This product is widely distributed online and in stores.
- Each package is fairly priced.
- The formula is so tight that it appears the only beneficial ingredient you get is Sesame Seed Oil.
- This product still contains parabens when most other brands are losing this ingredient from their formulations.
Neutrogena Body Oil — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver a sheer moisturizing benefit to relieve chronically dry or damaged skin.
- Give your skin a soft and velvety after feel.
- Boost and lock in significant amounts of moisture to keep your skin continuously well-hydrated.
- Protect your skin from damage and premature aging associated with chronically dry skin.
- With regular use, it enhances your skin’s overall health and promotes a healthier looking complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Neutrogena Body Oil?
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil: Enriched with high levels of fatty acids that soothe and calm dryness and skin irritations, this ingredient also contains powerful antioxidants that help defend your skin from cell-damaging free radical attacks, and also has anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve irritation and prevent damage from progressing 
Isopropyl yristate: A synthetically formulated oil primarily derived from coconut oil that functions as a skin conditioner and a deep moisturizing emollient 
Castor Seed Oil: This oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties that can benefit the skin 
Chamomile Flower Oil: With its soothing properties, this oil can reduce skin inflammation and care for sensitive and irritated skin 
How To Apply Neutrogena Body Oil?
Neutrogena Body Oil is recommended for use from head to toe following a refreshing bath or shower. Pat dry your skin then immediately follow through with a generous amount of this product for application so as to help keep moisture locked in. You can also add it to your tub of water to help enhance absorption while you bathe.
Does Neutrogena Body Oil Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Neutrogena Body Oil:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances.
- Increased risk for hormonal irregularities and related organ dysfunctions due to parabens and BHT which have been repeatedly shown to mimic estrogen, causing disruption in hormone regulation.
Que: What is Neutrogena body oil used for?
Ans: It nourishes your skin.
Que: Where can I buy this product?
Ans: Visit the company’s website or online stores and place your order.
Final Verdict: Neutrogena Body Oil
At most, the Neutrogena Body Oil will help lock in moisture after you bathe. Regardless of your skin type, it won’t be surprising if you might need to layer with a thicker cream, most especially when you have mature and aging skin. It may feel good but, your skin may require something that can give you more.