Pond’s Dry Skin Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Pond’s Dry Skin Cream Overview
Pond’s Dry Skin Cream is a skin care formula, which improves the skin moisture levels and keeps it glowing all through. This moisturizer product contains ingredients that protect the skin from drying, and prevent development of aging signs. This cream is gentle on the skin, and it works on all skin types including the sensitive one.
Regular application of this cream will help to boost overall skin health, and give you a radiant and vibrant look. It is manufactured by a company using the brand name ponds. This company is known of manufacturing line of skin care products, and it aims at improving overall skin health.
Those interested in buying Pond’s Dry Skin Cream can visit the official brands website and place orders from there. It can also be sold through various selected outlets, and the price will differ from one store to the other.
About Pond’s Dry Skin Cream- Does it Really Work?
This cream is manufactured using ingredients that improves the skin moisture content, and keep it hydrated throughout the day. The manufacturer of this cream claims that it was tested on humans, and it is seen to improve the skin glow and radiance.
Pond’s Dry Skin Cream will sooth the skin, relief from dryness and maintains a healthy glow. From the positive reviews available online, those who use this cream have a smooth and soft skin.
What are the Ingredients in Pond’s Dry Skin Cream?
The ingredients used in manufacturing a product play a very big role on overall performance. You should be very keen on the ingredients used and check whether there is any ingredient that may react with your skin. Pond’s Dry Skin Cream ingredients are:
- Water- it is used to dissolve other ingredients. It also delivers moisture on your skin and makes it look vibrant and radiant.
- Fragrance– it makes the skin to have a nice smell and look more appealing.
- Cetyl alcohol- it promotes faster absorption of this cream, making it to work faster and give long lasting results.
- Glycerine- it hydrates the skin and gives it a glowing effect.
Directions to Use
- Cleanse the face and pat dry.
- Apply a small amount of this cream and gently massage in a circular motion.
- Leave it to absorb.
- It moisturizes the skin and keeps it hydrated for long.
- It leaves the skin with a healthy glow.
- It has a nice smell.
- There are numerous positive reviews.
- It relieves the skin from dryness.
- It boosts overall skin health.
- It prevents development of aging signs.
- The skin looks oily after application.
- It is thick and it may clog the skin pores.
- It is bulky and not convenient to carry around.
- It contains alcohol that might cause harmful effects.
- There are no dosages for the ingredients used.
Does Pond’s Dry Skin Cream have any Side Effects?
Pond’s Dry Skin Cream side effects are:
- The use may get skin irritation from the harshness of the alcohol used.
- It may block the skin pores.
Pond’s Dry Skin Cream is an advanced skin care cream, which is designed to moisturize the skin and leave it with a healthy glow. This cream will improve the skin moisture levels and prevent dryness. It might also prevent development of aging signs.
However, this cream contains some harsh ingredients like alcohol, which may cause skin irritation and other unpleasant effects. You should survey the market and look for a cream that will sooth your skin without causing harm. You can also compare various skin care products and go for the best.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."