MAC Prep And Prime Fix Plus Review: Does It Really Work?
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ Introduction
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+, US $25 for 100 ml, is an anytime, anywhere solution to perk up and re-energize fatigued skin.
What Does MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product delivers the following gorgeous benefits to your skin’s advantage:
- Deliver a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals in a feather lite mist to give your skin a fat serving of energy to give it a boost
- Improve the dewiness and tone of your skin for those moments when your pores are wide open and your skin is dry
- Give your skin an instantly refreshing feeling that immediately relieves it of tiredness and dullness
- Dramatically increase your skin’s moisture levels within seconds of misting
- Render your skin smooth and with a nature glow as you wrap up your makeup
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ Manufacturer’s Detail
Established in 1984 in Toronto, Canada, MAC is first and foremost a cosmetics brand that, since it was acquired by Estée Lauder in 1998, has also began to offer skincare products as well. MAC is the product of a bold concept drawn up by two artists, Frank Toskan and Frank Angelo, and first baked in their own kitchen. The brand continues to be a top choice for all, women and men alike, who love to have their makeup on.
Working of MAC Prep and Prime Fix+
This product works by delivering re-energizing and hydrating ingredients in a very lightweight mist that won’t runoff your cover.
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ Ingredients
- Green Tea: Revitalizes your skin with a boost of highly potent antioxidants to allow your skin to spring back to life
- Chamomile: Improves your skin tone, this ingredient also tightens your pores and helps your skin keep the moisture in, as it simultaneously calms any skin irritation you may be experiencing
- Cucumber: Gives your skin a refreshing light moisture boost that won’t feel thick on your skin
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ Pros
- This product has been tried, tested and guaranteed safe for skin application by a dermatologist, and safe for the eyes as well by an ophthalmologist
- The formula will not leave behind any residues that can become deposited in your pores and cause an infection.
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ Cons
- This product contains too many toxic ingredients that are likely to cause your skin to become irritated and inflamed even if you don’t have sensitive skin, rather than to relax and ease your skin.
- MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ reviews indicate that different users respond differently to this product, many cited getting their makeup rundown and some even breaking out from a potentially irritating formula
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and fragrance ingredients
- Increased risk for reproductive health related dysfunctions due to EDTA
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs, chemicals that show a high affinity for toxic ingredients, including 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ must be applied on skin to help hold and beautify your makeup some more after your cosmetic applications. Feel free to give your skin a generous serving any time during the day. To mist, hold the bottle about 12 inches away from your skin. Take care not to spray directly on your skin most especially if you have makeup on so as not to cause it to runoff.
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ is a product that can have multiple uses, that is, as a primer, as a finishing spray, and as a revitalizing mist. Despite these potentially multiple benefits, however, there is also plenty of potential for this formula to leave even non-sensitive skin types manifest signs of irritation. It depends on what your skin can tolerate.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."