What is InvisiCrepe Body Balm?
InvisiCrepe Body Balm is a skincare formula developed to slowly, but surely erase the look of crepey, sagging skin on any part of the body.
It consists of ingredients that work together to stimulate the repair of damaged skin and enhance the skin’s natural protective barrier. Regular use results in smoother, firmer, and more elastic skin.
Who is the manufacturer of InvisiCrepe Body Balm?
InvisiCrepe Body Balm is a product of City Beauty, a US-based company that seems to specialize in skin care products.
Table of Contents [Show]
Although they have an official website, not much is written about the company itself.
Nonetheless, all their products are provided with complete information and this body balm is among their best-sellers. It is frequently bought along with another product – the Multi-Action Sculpting Cream.
What are the active ingredients used in InvisiCrepe Body Balm?
InvisiCrepe Body Balm gets rid of crepey skin through three main mechanisms, which will be discussed later. Such mechanisms are made possible by the following key ingredients:
- AcquaCell – Hydration boosters that not only deeply moisturize the skin, but also improves its ability to retain moisture so the skin feels hydrated all day.
- DL Lipids – Like AcquaCell, it provides intense moisturization to the skin, owing to its ability to carry water up to 15 times its own weight; it also helps retain moisture by inducing long-term enhancement of the skin’s protective barrier.
- Lactococcus Ferment Lysate and Oat Bran Extract – cell growth powerhouses that are said to stimulate cell regeneration, resulting in firmer and tighter skin.
- Niacinamide – a protein network synthesizer that strengthens the dermal matrix and therefore the skin’s protective barrier; it stimulates collagen and elastin production (by as much as 54%), making the skin smoother and more plump.
- Ribose – A plant-derived nutrient that increases the energy level of fibroblasts, so they’ll be able to produce more collagen; increased collagen improves the skin’s internal structure, making it tighter, firmer, and overall-younger looking.
How does InvisiCrepe Body Balm work?
When the skin loses moisture, it becomes thin, wrinkled, and sagging – in other words, crepey. Aside from the face, crepey skin is also apparent in other areas such as the neck, chest, upper arms, hands, and knees.
InvisiCrepe Body Balm works to solve this problem in all these areas by deeply hydrating the skin, inducing cell regeneration, and strengthening the skin’s protein network support.
Increased hydration results to improve skin texture and consistency.
The cream also helps retain moisture by enhancing and sealing the skin’s natural barrier so moisture won’t easily slip away. This results in long-lasting moisturization.
What are the advantages of using InvisiCrepe Body Balm?
- It may provide intense, lasting moisturization to crepey, dehydrated skin.
- It may strengthen the dermal matrix and the skin’s protective barrier.
- It may smoothen out fine lines and deep wrinkles.
- It may render thin, sagging skin firmer and more plump.
- It is recommended for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
What are the disadvantages of using InvisiCrepe Body Balm?
There haven’t been any reports of disadvantages associated with the product, only that the available reviews for it are mostly found in the official website.
Some customers find the product a bit expensive.
Is it worth buying InvisiCrepe Body Balm?
According to its manufacturer, InvisiCrepe Body Balm is more than just a moisturizer that helps increase skin hydration. It also has other benefits like increased collagen production which makes the product even better.
It is better than your usual body lotion because it provides longer-lasting effects. However, it is not as affordable. Price seems okay given the amount that you’ll get per jar, but many individuals still find it pricey.
Q: How much is InvisiCrepe Body Balm?
A: InvisiCrepe Body Balm is supplied in jars containing 147ml product. It costs $60 plus free shipping. Those who subscribe to the autoship option will get a 26% discount.
Q: Who should use InvisiCrepe Body Balm?
A: InvisiCrepe Body Balm is for anyone who wants to get rid of wrinkles, sagging skin on any part of their body.
Q: Are there any side effects of using InvisiCrepe Body Balm?
A: InvisiCrepe Body Balm is free of any harsh ingredients that may potentially irritate the skin, but it is advised to stay away from it if you’re allergic to any of its components.
Q: How should you use/apply InvisiCrepe Body Balm?
A: To use InvisiCrepe Body Balm, apply it on clean dry skin. Dispense a small amount of the cream and smoothen it all over the areas where you wish to see improvements. Massage the area gently until the product is absorbed. Use it once a day.
Q: Does InvisiCrepe Body Balm have a return policy?
A: InvisiCrepe Body Balm, along with all other products of City Beauty is covered by a 60-day money back guarantee. The guarantee entitles unsatisfied customers to a full refund minus the shipping fee.
Most of the anti-aging products in the market are specifically made for the face and neck areas only.
For the other parts of the body, most people think that body lotion is enough, but the manufacturer of InvisiCrepe Body Balm obviously doesn’t think so.
InvisiCrepe Body Balm is like your anti-aging face cream, but for the other parts of the body.
Based on customer reviews, this product has so far done a good job of improving their crepey skin.
Despite this, many people are still thinking twice about trying this out, mainly due to the price. We suggest that you give this a try nonetheless to see the results for yourself.