Neora Age IQ Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Neora Age IQ?
Neora Age IQ pertains to a comprehensive line of advanced anti-aging products that consist of a day and night cream.
Considered an upgrade from Neora’s old age-defying line, Age IQ boasts of a formula that combines the power of science and nature to produce results that transform not only your look on the outside but also the feel on the inside.
It is said to have a holistic approach to fighting skin aging.
Who is the manufacturer of Neora Age IQ?
Neora Age IQ is a product of Neora, a Texas-based marketing company that is said to be the best when it comes to delivering innovative anti-aging skincare and wellness products.
Table of Contents [Show]
It boasts of high-quality products that contain only the best ingredients and are rigorously tested to ensure safety and efficacy.
The company claims to collaborate with some of the world’s top universities and biotechnology labs to bring their consumer’s scientifically-validated formulas.
What are the active ingredients used in Neora Age IQ?
Neora Age IQ is composed of an exclusive blend of ingredients that harness the power of both nature and science.
- TC3-Armor™ – a proprietary blend of compounds consisting of trehalose, xylitol, glycerin, and chia seed extract; it protects against environmental elements that the skin faces during the day, thus making the skin appear brighter and more fresh-looking.
- SIG-1273® – a patented molecule that functions as an antioxidant, protecting the skin against oxidative stress.
- SAL-14™ – another proprietary blend, it is made up of various botanical extracts that work together to improve skin elasticity and fade away dark spots and other discolorations; some of the botanical extracts included in the blend are:
- Bidens pilosa – sourced from the amazon, extracts of this flower are said to have some antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Mauritia flexuosa – the fruit oil derived from this South American tree is loaded with vitamins C and E, resulting to its many skincare benefits; it also has been shown to produce effects that are similar to that of retinoid.
- Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract – renders the skin smoother and more plump.
- Peptide Blend – Improves the appearance of aged skin by making fine lines and wrinkles less obvious.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water – Known for its many health benefits, including skincare; it hydrates the skin and improves its moisture levels.
- It is said to address multiple signs of skin aging – fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, roughness, enlarged pores, and sagging skin – at the same time
- It may protect the skin against harsh environmental elements.
- It may tighten the skin and improve its firmness and elasticity.
- It may fade away dark spots and other skin discolorations.
- It may even out skin tone and improve skin clarity.
- It is more expensive than most anti-aging products.
- The day and night creams are sold separately, but the manufacturer recommends using them both for best results.
- There are very few customer reviews, and most of them are found in the official website.
- Up to 25% discount on the brand’s exclusive products.
- 10% off auto-delivery orders (to take effect on the second consecutive month).
- €10 discount for every referred customer that purchases at least €50.
- Free shipping for orders over €140.
How does Neora Age IQ work?
Neora Age IQ works mainly by providing a lightweight yet long-lasting hydration to the skin and protecting the skin against potential damage caused by harsh elements.
It also provides some nourishment to the skin, revitalizing it while you sleep so you can wake up the next day to healthier, younger-looking skin. Furthermore, Age IQ also promises results that will continue to improve over time.
What are the advantages of using Neora Age IQ?
What are the disadvantages of using Neora Age IQ?
Is it worth buying Neora Age IQ?
Neora Age IQ is advertised as a lightweight cream that can address all signs of aging through its holistic approach.
The manufacturer’s claims are backed by independently-conducted clinical studies, wherein 97% of the participants say that consistent use rendered their skin feeling healthier and younger.
The price can be a bit high, so you have to consider that as well.
Q: How much is Neora Age IQ?
A: Neora Age IQ day and night creams are sold individually. Regular price is $154.95 for the night cream and $129 for the day cream.
Neora has this so called Preferred Customer Rewards Program where customers who subscribe to auto-delivery will reap the following benefits:
Q: Who should use Neora Age IQ?
A: Neora Age IQ is recommended for individuals (of all ages and skin types) who wish to improve the appearance of their aged skin. The formula is especially effective for combating dark circles and undereye bags as shown in the before and after photos on the official website.
Q: Are there any side effects of using Neora Age IQ?
A: So far, there are no reports of any adverse reactions from the use of Neora Age IQ.
Q: How should you use/apply Neora Age IQ?
A: Neora Age IQ must be applied to the skin daily for best results. Both must be used on a freshly washed face. Gently massage the product on the entire face and allow it to be absorbed before applying other products.
Q: Does it have a return policy?
A: Neora has a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee for all purchases of Age IQ and other Neora products. The guarantee is either for a full refund or product replacement.
Neora Age IQ seems to have the makings of a good anti-aging product. It is well-researched, clinically-tested, and uses ingredients developed by real experts.
The official website even has this so-called 90-day challenge for customers who actually use their product. We think that’s a pretty good strategy to prove that the product works.
The product is priced a bit high, but it’s probably because of the exclusive, patented ingredients. It is worth a try for those who can afford it.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."