Neostrata Renewal Cream Review: Does It Really Work?
NeoStrata Renewal Cream Introduction
NeoStrata Renewal Cream, US $60 for every 1.05 oz. tube, is a night time anti-aging treatment cream that facilitates the promotion of a younger looking complexion by speeding up mechanisms that regenerate and renew your skin.
What Does NeoStrata Renewal Cream Claim
According to claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver the following improvements to your aging skin:
- Encourage faster skin cell turnover by exfoliating your skin’s top layer which, in turn, stimulates the production of collagen in higher volumes, necessary to support more efficient skin regeneration and renewal
- Support your skin in rebuilding and strengthening the protective barrier, making it more resilient to both internal and external causes of skin damage and aging
- Improve your skin texture and work on tightening your pores
- Lighten your dark marks to promote a more even toned skin
- Smoothen the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
NeoStrata Renewal Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
When anti-aging is a concern and needs solution, Neostrata is there. The brand that was established in Canada is managed by the French multinational company, Safoni. Safoni also has business interests in the global life sciences and pharmaceuticals industries.
Working of NeoStrata Renewal Cream
This product works by delivering natural acids that act on your skin by exfoliting it, essentially prepping it to receive other beneficial ingredients in the formula, that includes Vitamin A as well as the highly moisturizing Vitamin E which, together, help facilitate skin renewal and the regeneration of a stronger and more resilient skin layer.
NeoStrata Renewal Cream Ingredients
- Gluconolactone (12.0%): A polyhydroxy acid that delivers a gentle exfoliating action on your skin to relieve it of impurities, unmask your skin, and reveal a clearer, younger and brighter skin layer
- Pro-Retinol: Enhances skin shedding as it simultaneously stimulates faster skin cell regeneration and more efficient renewal
- Vitamin E: Gives your skin a soothing moisture boost while simultaneously delivering healing and supporting the refortification of your skin’s protective barrier
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Promotes a more revitalized skin that relieves skin dullness, while delivering a significant antioxidant boost which improves your skin’s protection from environmental elements, including free radicals
- Arginine-Amphoteric: Improves skin synthesis, boosts moisture levels, tightens skin and brightens your overall complexion
NeoStrata Renewal Cream Pros
- The manufacturer guarantees that this product is rid of synthetic colorants.
- The formula does not dry out aging skin even with the inclusion of retinol.
- Based on a consumer survey reported by Neostrata, 100 per cent of respondents realized visible improvements to their wrinkles and noticed a clearer skin after using this product regularly for only 12 weeks.
NeoStrata Renewal Cream Cons
- This product contains highly sensitizing ingredients, including glycolic acid and Vitamin A, and is therefore not suitable for use by people with sensitive skin types.
- NeoStrata Renewal Cream reviews indicate how some users experienced worse breakouts due to product contact.
NeoStrata Renewal Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients and Vitamin A
- Increased risk to photosensitivity due to Vitamin A
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to chlorphenesin
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for endocrine-related diseases and irregularities in estrogen levels due to parabens
NeoStrata Renewal Cream, due to its glycolic acid and Vitamin A content requires to be gradually worked into your skin. Make sure to perform an overnight patch test to check for any reaction your skin may have to one or more of this product’s components. Always use sunscreen in the morning because several ingredients, most especially Vitamin A, contained in this product, causes your skin to become more prone and more easily damaged by UV.
NeoStrata Renewal Cream reviews read:
- “It’s okay, don’t see much change as yet.” — Audrey on Amazon
- “I’ve used this for years and people consistently guess my age as 10 years less than actual. When used nightly the Retinol in the cream reduces fine lines and builds collagen.” — laguna88 on Amazon
The NeoStrata Renewal Cream offers to stimulate faster skin cell regeneration and renewal with the gluconolactone and Vitamin A in the formula. These ingredients are essential for promoting youthful looking skin. Unfortunately, this product fails to step up and beyond exfoliation. As a result, it missed the addition of other highly regarded anti-aging ingredients, such as ceramides, and other potent skin lightening ingredients, antioxidants, peptides, and moisture-enhancing ingredients.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.