Neostrata Renewal Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is NeoStrata Renewal Cream?
NeoStrata has a passion for developing the very best in antiaging skincare. From the beginning, founders, Dr. Eugene van Scott and Dr. Ruey Yu, discovered novel ingredients that have advanced the science of dermatology. Their commitment and dedication to discovery and quest for innovation in skin health and revitalization have helped to revolutionize physician grade skincare for more than 40 years. This NeoStrata Renewal Cream, is US $60 for every 1.05 oz. Tube.
As, per the manufacturer of this product it is a night time anti-aging treatment cream that facilitates the promotion of a younger looking complexion by speeding up mechanisms that regenerate and renew your skin.
NeoStrata Renewal Cream – Does It Really Work?
According to claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver the following improvements to your aging skin:
- Encourage faster skin cell turnover by exfoliating your skin’s top layer which, in turn, stimulates the production of collagen in higher volumes, necessary to support more efficient skin regeneration and renewal.
- Support your skin in rebuilding and strengthening the protective barrier, making it more resilient to both internal and external causes of skin damage and aging.
- Improve your skin texture and work on tightening your pores.
- Lighten your dark marks to promote a more even toned skin.
- Smoothen the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
This product works by delivering natural acids that act on your skin by exfoliting it, essentially prepping it to receive other beneficial ingredients in the formula, that includes Vitamin A as well as the highly moisturizing Vitamin E which, together, help facilitate skin renewal and the regeneration of a stronger and more resilient skin layer.
How To Apply NeoStrata Renewal Cream
- As, per the NeoStrata Renewal Creamclaims that due to its glycolic acid and Vitamin A content requires to be gradually worked into your skin.
- Make sure to perform an overnight patch test to check for any reaction your skin may have to one or more of this product’s components.
- Always use sunscreen in the morning because several ingredients, most especially Vitamin A, contained in this product
- It causes your skin to become more prone and more easily damaged by UV.
What Are The Ingredients In NeoStrata Renewal Cream?
- Gluconolactone (12.0%): A polyhydroxy acid that delivers a gentle exfoliating action on your skin to relieve it of impurities, unmask your skin, and reveal a clearer, younger and brighter skin layer/li>
- Pro-Retinol: Enhances skin shedding as it simultaneously stimulates faster skin cell regeneration and more efficient renewal. However, excess use of retinol make skin dry and fragile./li>
- Vitamin E: Gives your skin a soothing moisture boost while simultaneously delivering healing and supporting the refortification of your skin’s protective barrier. Unfortuantly, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to rash, and bruising!/li>
- Arginine-Amphoteric: Improves skin synthesis, boosts moisture levels, tightens skin and brightens your overall complexion
Benefits of NeoStrata Renewal Cream
- The manufacturer guarantees that this product is rid of synthetic colorants.
- The formula does not dry out aging skin even with the inclusion of retinol. But it can make you skin fragile.
- Based on a consumer survey reported by Neostrata, 100 per cent of respondents realized visible improvements to their wrinkles and noticed a clearer skin after using this product regularly for only 12 weeks.
Disadvantages of NeoStrata Renewal Cream
- This product contains highly sensitizing ingredients, including glycolic acid and Vitamin A, and is therefore not suitable for use by people with sensitive skin types.
- NeoStrata Renewal Cream reviews indicate how some users experienced worse breakouts due to product contact.
Does NeoStrata Renewal Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients and Vitamin A.
- Increased risk to photosensitivity due to Vitamin A.
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to chlorphenesin.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for endocrine-related diseases and irregularities in estrogen levels due to parabens.
Final Verdict: Neostrata Renewal Cream
The NeoStrata Renewal Cream offers to stimulate faster skin cell regeneration and renewal with the gluconolactone and Vitamin A in the formula. These ingredients are essential for promoting youthful looking skin. Unfortunately, this product fails to step up and beyond exfoliation. As a result, it missed the addition of other highly regarded anti-aging ingredients, such as ceramides, and other potent skin lightening ingredients, antioxidants, peptides, and moisture-enhancing ingredients.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.