Borghese Cura-C Anhydrous Vitamin C Eye Treatment Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Borghese Cura-C Eye Cream?
Borghese Cura-C Anhydrous Vitamin C Eye Treatment is a skin care formula that targets to treat the skin around the eye. It contains gentle ingredients, making it suitable for use on the delicate skin. It is highly absorbed to reach the skin deeper layers, making it to treat aging from the root cause.
This eye cream is rich in vitamin C, which helps to improve the skin radiance by improving moisture levels and leaving the skin with a silky feel. It delivers vitamin C in form of anhydrous, which is a stable form that helps the skin to retain moisture for longer. Borghese Cura-C Eye Cream will improve the skin texture and leave it looking younger.
It is ideal for use on all skin types including normal, dry, combination, and sensitive, acne- prone, oily and mature skin types. It addresses aging skin, free radicals and other factors that decline the skin appearance. This cream will also improve the skin elasticity and improve overall wellness.
Borghese Cura-C Eye Cream is available for buying online through the brands website . It is available at a price of $48. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Borghese Cura-C Eye Cream – Does It Really Work?
This formula is manufactured by a company known by the brand name Borghese. It is an established company, which deals with line of skin care products. It is known of manufacturing high quality products and it aims at improving overall skin health.
This cream is rich in antioxidants, and its use will provide protection against free radicals. Using this cream will benefit the skin by boosting hydration levels, thus keeping the skin hydrated and glowing. This will make the skin to plump and smoothen out the most common aging signs.
It provides antioxidant power, which will help to protect the skin from free radicals that come from the environment. Regular use of this cream will improve the skin radiance and make it look attractive.
What Are The Ingredients In Borghese Cura-C Eye Cream?
The ingredients used in this cream have high absorption power, and they absorb fast to start working immediately. Borghese Cura-C Eye Cream ingredients are:
- Vitamin C – it soothes the skin, fasten healing, reduce inflammation and improve overall health.
- Dimethicone – it is used as a moisturizer and it improves the skin hydration levels. However can actually increase skin irritation.
- Zinc oxide – it protects the skin against infections.
- Isopropylparaben – it is used as a preservative and it prevents this cream from going bad.
How To Apply Borghese Cura-C Eye Cream
As per manufacturer claim:
- Apply this cream on a clean face.
- Use daily for optimum benefits.
Benefits Of Borghese Cura-C Eye Cream
- It improves the skin moisture.
- It provides protection against free radicals.
- It is suitable for use on all skin types. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Borghese Cura-C Eye Cream
- The dosages of the ingredients used are not provided.
- It can cause allergic reactions.
- This product is comparatively expensive.
- This product has a unpleasant smell.
Does Borghese Cura-C Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Borghese Cura-C Eye Cream side effects are not common and they occur as skin irritation.
Final Verdict: Borghese Cura-C Anhydrous Vitamin C Eye Treatment
Borghese Cura-C Anhydrous Vitamin C Eye Treatment is a formula that is designed for use on the eye area. It soothes the delicate eye skin, making it look attractive. It absorbs faster, and the results are rapid.
Using this cream might boost the skin hydration levels, erase aging signs, provide antioxidant protection and restore the skin radiance. It may also improve the skin complexion.
However, the quantities of ingredients used are not given. More research is essential, to know whether the available amount is adequate or is just present in trace amounts. This will help to ascertain the effectiveness of a formula.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.